Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam in the name of BITCOIN - page 3. (Read 446 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 09:16:08 AM
Many actually appear to be scams and the name that is used is bitcoin so bitcoin is also mistaken for scams. They do not know much of the bitcoin helped by trading in its coins. So before we join to the investment research first and find out if the company is legit. If im with you just strip a bitcoin and definitely somehow i will earn by bitcoin and definitely legit bitcoin . you definitely have more to invest in bitcoin when more are it knows and more will trust the bitcoin capability
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
People who cheep to the scammers are people who wqbt quick money, we learn should learn not to fall victim of this scammers they are every  where.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
April 12, 2018, 09:10:44 AM
that is a naughty title that you chose with the article that you also included Wink

the fact is scams like this happen all around the world with fiat but you never hear anybody say "scam in the name of US dollar"!!! but since it was bitcoin then everyone is making the bitcoin part of it bold. well that is just naughty... and it is mostly because we were in a downtime that everyone loves FUD including news sites.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
April 12, 2018, 08:57:34 AM
of course a layman or a novice would say if all this is a big scam and nonsense. How come? from the price of $ 250k, fell to $ 8000. whereas they never even see the bitcoin price charts from previous years, until the moment of rising to the moon at the end of last year.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 08:52:42 AM
Yes, as in all business there are scams. But thanks to the massification of the negative and to avoid spreading the positive is that people no longer want to invest in Bitcoin, it is about achieving a balance and that the people who invest know how to take risks and also good decisions without risking so much.
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 08:50:47 AM
Ya people that get scammed in "crypto" will always go on to call Bitcoin a scam. That's just all part of it.
Activity: 196
April 12, 2018, 08:48:20 AM
Those who suffered losses here, they would argue that cryptocurrency is a fraud. Though they themselves do not know much about cryptocurrency, try it for those who fail to learn more about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 206
Merit: 22
April 12, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
It’s not really easy, just like what happened to me day before yesterday – I was surfing the web and immediately I was automatically moved to a page that claims that I should complete a survey and stand a chance of winning an iPhone X or something different, after filling the survey I was told to pay $1. I checked people’s reviews and all the reviews were claiming that it was legit and some were like `I got my iPhone X today… I didn’t need anyone to tell me it’s scam. No one would be giving out iPhone X for free to millions of people online, man it’s not a toy.

Scam does not only happen in the crypto industry, it happens everywhere. So I don’t know why people will be blaming Bitcoin whenever they are scammed. Bitcoin wasn’t the reason why they were scammed, it was due to their own stupidity.

The scam you encounter is just an old scam and it happens everytime, every day. A lot of people have helped marketed that shit and didn't even know they are helping to promote fraud; how can you pay $1 to get an iPhone X? To me, the people who fall into this kind of scams are greedy. And OP, its not as if its only in cryptocurrency, scams are everywhere and they are good at involving in any new opportunities just like bitcoin.
Activity: 35
Merit: 5
April 12, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
This is the reason why so many people are afraid to invest or even get involved in bitcoin, because there are so many scam and that is the only new that comes out to the public.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 08:10:54 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam in a disguise,who ever that is afraid of bitcoin being scam should not invest or pertake in bitcoin.believe me you,in two years time,they will join us and talk about bitcoin
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
April 12, 2018, 08:02:20 AM
It’s not really easy, just like what happened to me day before yesterday – I was surfing the web and immediately I was automatically moved to a page that claims that I should complete a survey and stand a chance of winning an iPhone X or something different, after filling the survey I was told to pay $1. I checked people’s reviews and all the reviews were claiming that it was legit and some were like `I got my iPhone X today… I didn’t need anyone to tell me it’s scam. No one would be giving out iPhone X for free to millions of people online, man it’s not a toy.

Scam does not only happen in the crypto industry, it happens everywhere. So I don’t know why people will be blaming Bitcoin whenever they are scammed. Bitcoin wasn’t the reason why they were scammed, it was due to their own stupidity.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
April 11, 2018, 08:39:32 AM
Well those scammers had a fill of those people who have no idea what is bitcoin all about and just give their money because they taught that they earn. In the Philippines a number of Filipinos every year have been victim so such scams and back to 2012 I was also a victim of Aman Feature Scam and lost 4k$. But I learned a lot from that but still many Filipinos does not learn from having lost a huge amount back then. With bitcoin being famous scammers are now back again using bitcoin as a facade for their scamming activities.

Scammers are everywhere like what happened in the Philippines last day almost $20M scammed with the Filipino couples and its a bad news to all the Filipino investors of bitcoin.

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2018/04/10/bitcoin-scam-pnp.html

And yes, they are lack of knowledge about bitcoin and thinking for an easy money, and they really not care about this market. Being feed with a wrong information. This are the weakness of the people get scammed.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
April 11, 2018, 08:23:50 AM
Well those scammers had a fill of those people who have no idea what is bitcoin all about and just give their money because they thought that they will earn. In the Philippines a number of Filipinos every year have been victim of such scams. Back to 2012 I was also a victim of Aman Feature Scam and lost 4k$. But I learned a lot from that; it was broadcasted all over the country  but still many Filipinos does not learn from having lost a huge amount back then. With bitcoin being famous, scammers are now back again using bitcoin as a facade for their scamming activities.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
April 11, 2018, 08:07:12 AM
Many people think cryptocurrency is an easy money thing, but in reality you cannot have profit when you know nothing about this market. Scammers are spread out around the world, and the only thing to prevent that is thru your knowledge because if people know everything those scammers will not succeed to scam people. Let's start helping people to fully understand cryptocurrency or bitcoin because we know this is a good opportunity that everyone should know.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
April 10, 2018, 07:53:39 PM
Many people are still fall on this kind of bitcoin investment scheme.
Recently heard about the news of $17M bitcoin scam (Biggest scam on that country)
( https://www.rappler.com/nation/199915-filipino-couple-amasses-millions-bitcoin-scam )

I have here the list why people are still fall on this trap and maybe because of:

*lack of knowledge
*thinking for easy money
*they really not care about this market or
*Being feed with a wrong information

To prevent yourself from being a victim you'd better to start making an effort
to learn more about cryptocurrency, this is not an easy money you still need to make effort.
Any thoughts about this thing ?
Pages:
Jump to: