Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam or not ? - page 2. (Read 884 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
September 07, 2017, 06:42:33 PM
  • Paying since 2013
  • 7,233,753 registered users
  • Hundreds of thousands of Bitcoins won by users
  • The best referral system of faucet industry
  • Friendly and accessible support

How could a faucet like this be scam? That is one of the best faucets we have these days.

The owner is a real businessman, and his team knows how to run it very well.
I will add that Freebitco.in is the most popular bitcoin related website by Alexa rank. It's more popular than Bitcoin.org, bitcointalk.org, blokchain.info, coinbase and all other websites. If you think it's scam, I don't what to say. Can you tell us, where do you heard that freebitco.in is scam.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2017, 11:16:04 AM
  • Paying since 2013
  • 7,233,753 registered users
  • Hundreds of thousands of Bitcoins won by users
  • The best referral system of faucet industry
  • Friendly and accessible support

How could a faucet like this be scam? That is one of the best faucets we have these days.

The owner is a real businessman, and his team knows how to run it very well.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 10:29:20 AM
Guys i need your reviews about freebitco.in . I've heard its a scam but most of my friends said its worth  i am confused. Anybody here

who ever tried this faucets

Freebitco.in a scam what a joke, how is this thread yet not locked down yet? Op it's not a scam, it was my first faucet site, I don't understand how in the world did you or some one else think it's a scam. It's one of the longest running facuets, it's paying us interest, every Sunday fixed payout happen. They are here to in gambling section you can talk to them, I feel you should lock this thread cause they are not the a scam and they are very reputed.
Dear!! Keep calm man. I just ask. I think you didn't read my 2nd post. I am completely new so for just conformation i create the topic

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
September 07, 2017, 07:20:59 AM
Guys i need your reviews about freebitco.in . I've heard its a scam but most of my friends said its worth  i am confused. Anybody here

Freebitco.in a scam what a joke, how is this thread yet not locked down yet? Op it's not a scam, it was my first faucet site, I don't understand how in the world did you or some one else think it's a scam. It's one of the longest running facuets, it's paying us interest, every Sunday fixed payout happen. They are here to in gambling section you can talk to them, I feel you should lock this thread cause they are not the a scam and they are very reputed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 07:15:04 AM
I don't believe it's a scam but I wouldnt say the faucet is worth the time
September 07, 2017, 06:55:05 AM
Thanks for your reply its seems not Scam

oh man .. it's better not to play the faucet that spends your time, the provision of the faucet is now lower, the better you join the bounty hunter or if you have more money playing trading, it will be more profitable than playing the faucet

well yeh Since i am new in the world of bitcoin so i start with these faucet. and bouny hunter ? can you explain kindly ?.

what is bounty ? and hunter ?
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 06:46:39 AM

oh man .. it's better not to play the faucet that spends your time, the provision of the faucet is now lower, the better you join the bounty hunter or if you have more money playing trading, it will be more profitable than playing the faucet
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
September 07, 2017, 06:46:26 AM

being "worth it" or not has nothing to do with being scam or not!
this site has been around for a long time, and it has been paying its users. it also has a provably fair system which you can read about and see how it works (it proves that your rolls were fair or not).

it also has a couple of additional features like profit paying, which makes it look a little shady.

but it is NOT worth the time and effort. you waste your time clicking through faucets and get paid a very small amount which is considered dust in your wallet and you will end up paying a much higher fee to spend these dust inputs.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
September 07, 2017, 06:43:38 AM
Guys i need your reviews about freebitco.in . I've heard its a scam but most of my friends said its worth  i am confused. Anybody here

Its worth a try since you don't need to pay anything, it might be legit because the site has so many features and there is only email required but the password can be different from actual email password. Anyways I am not sure if its legit, be sure not to pay any if the site said so.
September 07, 2017, 06:21:36 AM

Pages:
Jump to: