Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam projects - page 2. (Read 854 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 12:39:58 PM
Maybe you should make more deep research on this. Search for watchdog I am sure they have some list for you on that
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
September 27, 2018, 12:38:09 PM
I've invested in probably a dozen ICOs but have never been scammed, you can usually see from a mile away whether a project has scammy tendencies, the first things I look out for are;

1. Does the smart contract have an autorefund feature if soft cap isn't met?
2. Is the team publicly available? Can they be reached and do they have a track record of success?
3. How are they advertising their project? Some ways are more suspicious than other (e.g. Guerilla marketing).
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 12:34:04 PM
There are several reasons why a lot of virtual money fails. Not only because of the many scams related to virtual currencies, there are also many cryptocurrency intended for limited markets, such as dentists or real estate. Such virtual currencies will never attract the attention of many people.
Another reason is that not a few virtual currencies are launched simply because cryptocurrency is becoming a trend and has no difference with the virtual currency that has been popular.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 12:32:15 PM
Scam projects are those you can find out easily where the administration has less efforts towards the coin and also the coin gets degraded day by day and also the scam coins does not has a grip in the market as most of the ICOs are a scam where you can understand with there policy .
Activity: 398
September 27, 2018, 12:23:02 PM
how to search for Scam project? I made an analysis of the possible Scam project, but did not receive any comment, I would like to know if I did it right

if they want to scam. they would hide all the information.
you would never know until you were scammed.

I think you should read the comment about project that you're analyzing   to know. or pin your analysis on top where people can see it
copper member
Activity: 995
September 27, 2018, 08:25:56 AM
I work with a lot of projects this is a better option than wasting time searching for benches. It's complicated and there's no time to please. Even a project with high ratings can become a scum. Choose a strong subscription company and work with everyone else.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 07:58:25 AM
for projects in my opinion, so that you don't experience fraud, you have to analyze it first, so that the project that we live in does not experience fraud and even if we experience it, it is risky not to despair for future learning so that we will not experience it again.
copper member
Activity: 266
September 27, 2018, 07:57:38 AM
I think to research a scam project, you just find out who the team behind the project, projects that scams usually use fake identities to be registered as their team.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
September 27, 2018, 07:54:58 AM
Scam project is hard to track, you can only knew it when it's already gone that's why we should be very careful to participate any ICO project especially if they don't have a working project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 27, 2018, 07:46:55 AM
in my opinion, I think it's very difficult to find a scam project or not because what I think we can't know is that the project is a scam without understanding the background of the project and even then it can't be concluded that the project is a scam. according to me, even though a project with a roadmap or whitepapper is very good, it might be a scam project.
Activity: 308
September 27, 2018, 05:51:06 AM
how to search for Scam project? I made an analysis of the possible Scam project, but did not receive any comment, I would like to know if I did it right

The only best way to avoid scam projects is to look on its developers to determine if they are legitimate, in this way it will be easier to find out if they are planning to scam their participants or they are being serious about the project.
Activity: 252
September 27, 2018, 05:41:42 AM
Now almost all such bad projects. Raise money and do nothing. There are also such projects which steal your money. Be careful

too much scam project since early of the year. whoever getting in to this trap again, it will on their own.

fool you once, shame on me, fool you twice shame on you.

Activity: 140
September 27, 2018, 05:27:41 AM
Now almost all such bad projects. Raise money and do nothing. There are also such projects which steal your money. Be careful
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
September 27, 2018, 05:16:04 AM
As we know that currently there are too many scam projects, we must be vigilant, scam projects that make the cryptocurrencies market continue to lose potential investors so that this has a bad impact on the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
September 27, 2018, 05:13:41 AM
Ask questions about projec from main dev, and if their answers mad these project will be scam.
And all old techniques, team idea etc
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 05:11:50 AM

well, can't conclude whether you did it wrong or right , there is no reference to your previous post you used to discuss as well analysis possible scam project. You have raised a topic needed to be taken serious.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
September 27, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

why are you looking for a scam project, like there's no other work. other people look for projects that are not scam but you are looking for them instead. I see you are still a beginner here. it's better that you focus on raising your rank or following the bounty airdrop or that social media is even better and more useful.
Activity: 154
September 27, 2018, 05:02:59 AM
Now it all began to frighten. After all, scammers have already crossed the line. It is impossible to work without thinking about it. What can you at any time catch a rascal. And take all our coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
September 27, 2018, 04:37:41 AM
I think each scam project has own way to check cause not all scam projects created by the same scammer. Sometime it's impossible to detect a scam project until you guys go scammed. Smiley)). Scammers are really smart so you need to have experience and knowledge to find them out Smiley. That's all. LOL.
Therefore we also need to be smart, this scammers won't continue to exist if we equip ourselves with proper education about crypto.
Yes, crypto is still young and we like to invest but the risk is high and the only way to minimize it is to be educated.
Being smart is actually just the best way to be able to avoid being scammed in this market. People keep complaining and whining every day on how scammers are so huge in the ICO space most especially and they really do not get to ask themselves what they are doing about it.

If everyone is knowledgeable enough to know how to do proper diligence, I am sure there is absolutely no way they will end up not being able to identify scam ICOs and then be able to always frustrate scammer's effort in the long run.
Activity: 280
September 26, 2018, 05:26:55 AM
There are a lot of projects scam that have just entered the ICO and I learned up with the latest wechain project. After doing some research, I figured out that it was scam and I walked away.
Pages:
Jump to: