Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Projects should be moderated - page 2. (Read 289 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
November 15, 2021, 06:41:19 AM
I understand your thinking, and it is in some ways quite justified, but this topic has been discussed so many times that all members who have been on the forum for a long time know that it is completely pointless to ask for the scam to be moderated. I don't think it's just a matter of freedom of expression, but also that forum staff doesn't want to get involved in such things - not only because they have to say something is a scam or not, but also because such actions would be time-consuming.

Therefore, this responsibility has been transferred to users who have at their disposal a trust and flag system to warn others of the danger of certain individuals or groups on the forum who have bad intentions. The situation is not ideal, but you have to accept it as a reality and adapt to it.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
November 15, 2021, 06:35:49 AM
Because the forum doesn’t moderate scam. There's feedback system, the account is tagged. If you still are not aware of where you are depositing your money, why would be the forum lol. It's simple google search of a few words to find out the reputation of any site, but no one does that.

Anyway, forum doesn’t moderate scam because it will create more issue at the end.
Activity: 966
Merit: 701
November 15, 2021, 06:26:42 AM
I just saw a sports bet company promoted here recently that is widely considered as a scam. I'm referring to 1xbit signature campaign. Kingsden says Red tag is rampant on the forum. I was wondering what is the position of the forum staff here? Will you sit and watch this scam continue? Plagiarism and bounty cheating is taken more seriously than scam campaigns. I've had  three of my posts deleted as off-topic since I joined this forum. I only received a dm about it. That's how scam should be treated. Accounts are red tagged because they participate in a campaign that is allowed to run on the forum. Moderating scam can be difficult especially with the countless bounties, tokens that are promoted here every day. Regardless I think scam signature campaigns should be moderated since they are advertised on the forum directly. Lock, delete their campaign thread. Do something. I get the forum is liberal and care about freedom of speech/thought but this is different.
Here are some articles accusing the company as scam
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/1xbit.com

https://cryptomaniaks.com/1xbit-review
Pages:
Jump to: