Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Report: bitcoincloudhashing.com - page 3. (Read 12229 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 21, 2014, 10:12:52 AM
They definitely are scammers. I paid 7.39BTC last week (before anyone posted on forums) for 2TH/S for 6 months.

Immediately after paying, I got an email from a Walter Strickland saying that as soon as the transfer had been confirmed , he will send my login details.

A week later, I still have not received my login details.They have not responded to any emails I have sent and their website keeps changing. Any phone number they have given reaches a dead end.

Yesterday I emailed them from a friends email address as a prospective customer and low and behold, I got an answer within an hour. I asked them about my order in a follow up email and still no reply.

When you email them, the message goes to an Esteban Amador Soto Martinez who then forwards it to Walter Strickland who then responds.

Do not pay them a penny? They are a bunch of crooks. If anyone finds out anything new about them, I will really appreciate it as I do not know how I'm going to go about getting my money.

I just don't understand how they're still online and able to take orders.
Activity: 56
January 20, 2014, 08:30:32 PM
Simple rule of thumb; never trust a site that doesn't have a plethora of good and reliable feedback, guys!!!
Don't be the guinea pigs.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
January 20, 2014, 04:47:01 PM
They are also offering hash at a price that is far too good to be true, even with difficulty increases their contracts are profitable after less than a month.

Compare that to other cloud mining companies who are offering contracts that will be underwater after the next difficult increase and well, if it seems too good to be true it probably is.
Activity: 6
January 19, 2014, 05:06:17 AM
many thanks ! it's a very sophisticated scam :

- yesterday they clam to be HIGH BITCOIN LLC and indicate their company number : when you ask to High Bitcoin LLC (https://highbitcoin.com) they tell you that they are not the owner of this site, and that they are going to see to stop this with their legal team

- today, we can see that they change HIGH BITCOIN LLC to HIGH BITCOIN MINING in their company name, but not the registration number...

So be careful they steal the identity of existing company and change their names as soon as they are spotted!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
January 14, 2014, 05:45:23 PM
All,

We do not know who they are either.  They are not CloudHashing.com or affiliated with us in any way.

-Michael
Activity: 9
January 13, 2014, 07:02:28 PM
Hi all, I just wanted to let you know of a scam web site that is being advertised on Google (search term "bitcoin cloud mining").  The web site is www.bitcoincloudhashing.com.  I chatted with someone on the site, using their Zopim chat program on the homepage, and they claimed to be Equinix, Inc (www.equinix.com).  So I called Equinix, Inc (located at the same physical address that www.bitcoincloudhashing.com claims to be at on their web site, which is One Lagoon Drive, 4th Floor, Redwood City, CA 94065) at +1-650-598-6000.  I got to talk finally to a sales person, and she then did some leg work to find out that this site has nothing to do with Equinix.  She said the matter had been turned over to legal and that many other people had asked today about this site.

So, please do NOT do business with this company if you value your BTC!  It is a SCAM!
Pages:
Jump to: