Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM REPORT] Bitmart.com SCAM, stolen over $100k - page 2. (Read 284 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
That is not a small amount of money, if your money is legit, you need to threaten the exchange with a lawsuit if they do not want to pay your money.

It is not an exchange we can recommend on this forum. I have used Binance, Bybit, Huobi, OKX and Kucoin with nothing like seizing of my money.

But they are all centralized exchanges, they can seize your coins. But if you have nothing to hide that is a crime, threaten the exchange with lawsuit would be best.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Beware, it is a fully SCAM exchange.
I just did search for a new exchange with futures trading and tested this one. First - they lies about his trade volume. Actually the order book is empty, I can't trade.
But when I tried to withdraw my funds (over $100k) I got error "Withdraw forbidden". Later I received the letter that they block my funds due to "anti-money laundering risk". I checked my bitcoin account with AML bot - it is Low Risk. They asked me for documents from where I received my funds.

I'm in bitcoin from 2012 (registered here from 2013 as you can see), most of my bitcoins doesn't have "documents". Most of exchanges I used already doesn't exists. But my bitcoins are clean.

So they just stolen over $100k
Stay away!

Pages:
Jump to: