Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam report Facebook.com - page 2. (Read 427 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 107
September 14, 2020, 05:06:40 PM
Yet to hear back but I asked a law firm to file a claim for 100 million in damages.

I also wrote to the European Parliament and told that I was going to remove my citizenship because of no Freedom of Speech

I will prove in this topic that Facebook is a Fraud and a scam and is in violations with human rights.

Reference point one : Facebook page Genetic Limit
Reference point two : Facebook page paperduck ( explaining why I could not post inside Facebook )

It's impossible to have Freedom of speech on Facebook because there is a moderator blocking it.

Suppose you are one person, just one person who has no friends and family.

When you use Facebook ads in this case you are posting to a Facebook moderator and that's it.

Whatever you post will never go to the public and beyond one person( The Facebook moderator )

These two Facebook pages and the explanation contains undeniable evidence that there is no Freedom of speech for a person, it's in fact impossible.

Okey now suppose you have Friends and Family and indeed you want to use Facebook ads.

The thing is that you again as A person.

A human being of Flesh and Blood Cannot connect to the people who you are posting to.

A real human connection that would occur on a street or elsewhere.

Whatever Facebook let's through and gets paid for in hundreds of billions is a blank text and a blank image and cuts out Freedom of speech and human connection and it doesn't matter who is running the ads.

My experience with Facebook in statistics.

Posts Inside Facebook : +- 26

Occasions where it was impossible to post inside Facebook : 1

Freedom of speech taken away on no grounds : 3 times

Number of times human connection reached : 2 times for a brief moment

( ad's were instantly terminated ) because getting human connection would expose and ruin Facebook

And because you can't get Human connection with Facebook, that means that the entire Facebook business model is a scam.

You can test it for yourself.
Endfb.com/gettingstarted

Pages:
Jump to: