Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Retrieval Service - page 2. (Read 1211 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 107
September 16, 2017, 09:13:14 AM
If you can really do it then 0.5 btc bounty is waiting for you . Grab it before anyone else does it .
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 05:47:52 AM
how can i pay for your service or it is free?
Activity: 14
September 15, 2017, 08:25:05 PM
The information is accurate. We have full access to their "real" information by various methods. Everyone online at one time or another will input their real information and we have a method to retrieve that. Free Trial of course. We are here to stay and help the community.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
September 15, 2017, 08:12:39 PM
Even if you give the scamer's physical adress how can I be sure that it is accurate? I highly doub that you can give the number of scamer's house number or even his street. Even if it is 100% this guy then he might be located in the other part of the world and your service will be useless.
Are you asking for money in exchange for your srvice or you are oing it for free?
September 15, 2017, 06:33:50 PM
Poloniex= Scam

Reclaimed BTC from Poloniex= Yes.

Any BTC can be retrieved. Methods are endless.

-Backend
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
September 15, 2017, 06:26:47 PM
We can find all online scammers and also reclaim your BTC. We'll offer a trial for new clients free of charge. Message us to hire us. We don't steal BTC we earn it.
I read about POLONIEX not so good practices, can you confirm it?
Have you ever claimed BTC to POLONIEX?
September 15, 2017, 06:18:35 PM
We can find all online scammers and also reclaim your BTC. We'll offer a trial for new clients free of charge. Message us to hire us. We don't steal BTC we earn it.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hello all
September 15, 2017, 05:59:28 PM
Have you been scammed out of your BTC? We're here to help. We specialize in providing the scammer's Physical Address, Phone Number and Email Address. We are known as "Back end" and we will find your money one way or another. Feel free to ask any questions you'd like and message us if you'd like to hire us.

-Back end

Verified accounts: Cloudone1 , Backend

I have sent a payment to two different doubler sites. And one has already emailed me to send more. What can you do to help me retrieve my lost BTC or is just getting information of the person or site that did it. I am curious as .30 BTC may be worth the cost to get it back.
Activity: 544
Merit: 506
September 15, 2017, 05:17:46 PM
This kind of post makes you look shady and , Im not accusing you, but sound fishy..
You cant begin your scammer hunting carrier with no reputation.
If you can get BTC scammer you would be rich, there a huge amount of BTC lost to scammers. I have lost like 30 BTC in those stupid decisions..
good luck
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
September 15, 2017, 04:56:59 PM
You only track bitcoin scammers or can do it as well with another payment method, like PayPal ?  Got a few scammers out there, so could be interested.
September 15, 2017, 04:19:08 PM
Do Your Homework. Done. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-2012-casascius-brass-1-bitcoin-ms67-2141175

Message us to hire us. Advise...use caution when doubting us. You have been warned.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
September 15, 2017, 04:09:55 PM
Have you been scammed out of your BTC? We're here to help. We specialize in providing the scammer's Physical Address, Phone Number and Email Address. We are known as "Back end" and we will find your money one way or another. Feel free to ask any questions you'd like and message us if you'd like to hire us.

-Back end

You must have think several people will start patronising you just like that. A newbie and the first post is about how you want to track down scammers.

You know what, a visit at the scam accusation section of the forum will get you enough clients to begin with. At least we should expect that you do some pro bono cases before trusting you with any new ones that would involve any form of payment.

Goodluck in your quest to look for lost money of those that will trust you with further money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 15, 2017, 03:40:47 PM
KGB? Detective Colombo? Sherlok? who are you?
September 15, 2017, 02:51:58 PM

-Back end

Pages:
Jump to: