Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM SCAM SCAM] nmc-wallet.com - page 2. (Read 4202 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
March 23, 2014, 11:30:03 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/214gsy/can_we_do_something_about_instantecom_scam_wallet/

looks like we can report to google and whois/registrar that this is a scam site.... i'll send the owner a message if no response in 24-48 hours i will let google/yahoo/microsoft know to remove this sucker as a phishing site!

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
March 23, 2014, 11:19:05 PM
I also have an issue withdrawing, sending coins there works, but withdrawing is stuck in processing.....Highly likely to be a scam!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
March 09, 2014, 05:42:17 AM
I'm going to bump this thread just once, to see if anyone else has any experience regarding this site, otherwise I'm just going to let it sink...
I got Satoshi's avatar!
March 03, 2014, 02:10:57 PM
OK, here's a little proof of what's going on:

Here is the list of transactions that shows I've received 1.19477 NMC,

but on the blockchain, that address has 5.87173799 NMC: http://bitinfocharts.com/namecoin/address/MwhUqkad9JSktHy7Pmv5ayNso43FsE8BNM

When I noticed a discrepancy I tried to contact them via the website twice, but got no reply, so I tried to pay them out into another address and that transaction has been "processing" for days now, but my balance shows 0 NMC.

I'm pretty sure the coins are gone and it's not much, but just want to warn anyone else out there thinking of using them, at least it should show up in the search from now on.
I got Satoshi's avatar!
March 03, 2014, 02:05:42 AM
This is just a message to warn everyone out there not to use nmc-wallet.com for namecoin wallets. I have had an account there for a couple of months and all was fine until I noticed that the balance didn't match the blockchain. I received emails previously when my mined coins were paid in so I thought it was all good, just a hiccup.

I've emailed them a few times about the discrepancy and had absolutely no reply so far.

I then tried to withdraw my coin to another address and the transaction has been processing since the 26th Feb.

It is looking more and more like a scam to me so I'd suggest everyone steer clear of them.
Pages:
Jump to: