Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Warning - Paul Revere - page 2. (Read 2404 times)

qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
January 21, 2015, 05:05:35 AM
TerraHasher, stop this nonsense now. Lips sealed

Or else...
...you might be charged with not being a Terrahash Mining Rig Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 21, 2015, 03:02:12 AM
LOL. You have fun doing whatever it is you think you are doing here. To have committed a scam I would have at the very least tried to sell something, so I think something may be amiss here. But hey, enjoy your lunacy my friend.

P.S: I really got a kick out of you questioning me being a machinist and woodworker. Thank you for the ego boost, my friend, I am glad you think that is a really brag worthy title. As if I was claiming to be a 6'6" body building billionaire and Ex SEAL & Geen Beret turned CIA agent or such, nope.  LOL. Damned funny.

Oh yes, your selling bullshit, and nobody is buying. Scam prevented !!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
January 21, 2015, 02:02:43 AM
So let me get this right, scam company GAW launched a coin to which everyone went crazy, but none of the promises are kept. Second btc price is falling to a point that manitaining the network is a challenge for miners, third all crypto's seem to be on a downwards spiral, fourth, multiple cloud mining en ponzi companiers run of with thousands of BTC, yet you worry about this!? The fact if someone really is who he is, doesn't constitute to scamming, as long as no-one got scammed.....

Unbelievable....

I will admit it, I am not really Paul Revere, although I do own at least two lanterns, so maybe I actually am. LMFAO. I don't know how this rating stuff works, but there is some crazy ass shit on TerraHashes listing. I don't know what to make of it really.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
January 21, 2015, 01:53:16 AM
So let me get this right, scam company GAW launched a coin to which everyone went crazy, but none of the promises are kept. Second btc price is falling to a point that manitaining the network is a challenge for miners, third all crypto's seem to be on a downwards spiral, fourth, multiple cloud mining en ponzi companiers run of with thousands of BTC, yet you worry about this!? The fact if someone really is who he is, doesn't constitute to scamming, as long as no-one got scammed.....

Unbelievable....
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
January 21, 2015, 01:36:39 AM
LOL. You have fun doing whatever it is you think you are doing here. To have committed a scam I would have at the very least tried to sell something, so I think something may be amiss here. But hey, enjoy your lunacy my friend.

P.S: I really got a kick out of you questioning me being a machinist and woodworker. Thank you for the ego boost, my friend, I am glad you think that is a really brag worthy title. As if I was claiming to be a 6'6" body building billionaire and Ex SEAL & Geen Beret turned CIA agent or such, nope.  LOL. Damned funny.
January 21, 2015, 01:25:45 AM

You are a LIAR and a Scammer, you have been judged and found guilty !!

How can he be judged and found guilty, the thread just started?  I haven't even had time to get more popcorn yet.

Oh, Sorry Hellot. Want to share mine?

Also woodcollecter was "charged" and "found guilty" before he even had a chance to get online today right off the starting line by that Noobin guy. so i was just keeping with the trend
Activity: 679
Merit: 526
January 21, 2015, 01:24:42 AM

How can he be judged and found guilty, the thread just started?  I haven't even had time to get more popcorn yet.
January 21, 2015, 01:13:22 AM
Update: I scrolled through WoodCollecters posts and found this:

It is a Grizzly lathe. Piece of shit $600 unit. Nailed it the first guess from the little pic on the first page of this thread. ( I actually DO know about this stuff) Brand new even. Even the turning tools all look nice and new and pretty. Looks like he has figured out how to turn a weird looking bong and a couple flat discs to laser burn on thus far.

Would using something like this still be considered "hand-carved"? Honest question.  Huh

Sort of. I would consider this bong to be "hand worked". I would not call it "hand carved". That is a very specific thing, meaning you are taking hand chisels or scorps. etc. and carving the wood by hand. The "hand carvings" WoodCollector is charging big BTC for are definitely laser work. Turning some random shape on a lathe is not at all that hard, either. Making 4 legs for a table by hand on a lathe and having them all match exactly? That is a quite bit harder and takes some practice and skill. I went to school for and worked as a machinist , by the way. I worked Tool&Die for years, mostly making prototype pieces for GM. I minored in industrial woodworking, so I know how to set up and run real industrial woodworking machinery. I ran a production woodworking outfit for some years, and have since turned to homebuilding.
This is a card for when I had a shop in Golden, CO, ~25 years ago.

In the middle of his witch hunt against woodcollecter, Paul Revere made claims to be, well a lot of things, A machinist, and industrial woodworker, to have owned a production woodworking outfit, and now a home builder. When asked to present proof of his wild claims in which he is using as the basis for his opinions against woodcollecter, he refused to show any supporting facts requested as i requested listed below

Sure it is, as long as this is a witch hunt thread, you better post some proof that that is you. I want to see a picture with that business card with your screen name wrote on it in pen on that same flag background. A video of you building a home, a picture of your diploma from where you went to school as a machinist. The name of your instructor. The name of your home building company and a copy of your contractors insurance to show that you are really who / what you say you are.

In a failure to do so i charge you with fraud and claims to be someone whom you are not and using those false claims to aid another forum member in tarnishing the reputation of one of our best forum members just to benefit your buddy.

Pages:
Jump to: