Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM WEBSITE - BitMedia.io - page 4. (Read 12024 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 27, 2015, 11:02:03 PM
Ohh yea eat your toe

because a legitimate  platform like you say would charge about .15-.30 cents a click  which would get you as much as 2-3 clicks.

so go on eat your toe.
June 27, 2015, 10:59:09 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
June 27, 2015, 10:24:46 PM
June 27, 2015, 09:36:14 PM
I also got scammed by them, i sent them 0.005 bitcoin for advertising and they said their text ads were pretty decent. One of my friends got over 200 referrals by advertising their text ads, so i thought i try out my luck too.

Then i deposited 500k satoshi, and checked back my website after campaign is over i got only 9 visitors. With 500k satoshi you would expect atleast 100 visitors, fuck them.

(I also suspect that those 9 visitors were also bots, since i monitor my activity on my site and none of them clicked anything on my site either)

Oh and also i applied earlier to them for a publisher status, and i had to wait 4 weeks until they replied, and then they just banned me for no reason afterwards as a publisher.

Stay away from these shady fuckers.

please explain this with better understanding to the normal reader,

you say you sent (them) .005 bitcoin for advertising.

Than you say you deposited 500 satosh,i what was your bid placed to pay for clicks, if your bid was really low which I suspect you would not get much visitors also if your text ad had bad wording which is also concerning, why would you think your entitled to more clicks?

you are blaming bitmedia for people not click or visiting your site? you do know bitmedia is a middle man for advertisers and publishers right?

than you claim this "
(I also suspect that those 9 visitors were also bots, since i monitor my activity on my site and none of them clicked anything on my site either)"

you see why a lot of members are crying? because they are using bots to browse sites such as yours and click your text ads on other sites.
that again you are blaming  bitmedia?
we are trying to stop bot clicks you know that right?
reason why a lot of publishers are being banned due to using bots to get more revenue from advertisers.

if you applied for a publisher,  the main reason for all  if you cannot get accepted with the other major ad platforms what makes you think you will be accepted with bitmedia? running a faucet with crappy stats is not going to get you approved running a faucet with very low payouts is not going to get you approved.

why would bitmedia allow the advertisers pay for crappy traffic pay for crappy clicks when they will probably not convert. which is most likely bot traffic since you run a faucet a real person does not have to go to your site to claim their bitcoin did you every think of that?
make your site more professional use a real domain extension and reapply.
Pro tip:

There are many many more ad platforms around the internet paying close to a penny for a click apply with them and you will still not get approved.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
June 27, 2015, 08:07:24 PM
I also got scammed by them, i sent them 0.005 bitcoin for advertising and they said their text ads were pretty decent. One of my friends got over 200 referrals by advertising their text ads, so i thought i try out my luck too.

Then i deposited 500k satoshi, and checked back my website after campaign is over i got only 9 visitors. With 500k satoshi you would expect atleast 100 visitors, fuck them.

(I also suspect that those 9 visitors were also bots, since i monitor my activity on my site and none of them clicked anything on my site either)

Oh and also i applied earlier to them for a publisher status, and i had to wait 4 weeks until they replied, and then they just banned me for no reason afterwards as a publisher.

Stay away from these shady fuckers.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 27, 2015, 02:29:05 PM
Hello

Sorry but what you just show is not a real prof
Can you show more prof if you have?
Maybe the bitmedia.io is a scam site but I don't see any connection with this user.
Check again and come back
The bitmedia.io have now status problem.

Should I report you to your Signature campaign manager?  Wink

You can if you'd like Wink

You should ban him marco.. quality of his posts is awful Wink
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
June 27, 2015, 02:26:12 PM
Hello

Maybe the bitmedia.io is a scam site but I don't see any connection with this user.

Should I report you to your Signature campaign manager?  Wink

You can if you'd like Wink
June 27, 2015, 01:08:49 PM
Hello

Should I report you to your Signature campaign manager?  Wink
Activity: 714
one for one and 1 2 3
June 27, 2015, 12:45:16 PM
Hello

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 27, 2015, 10:30:21 AM
bitmedia you suck you guys do selective scamming on publishers, stop acting like your Google Adsense big boy
June 26, 2015, 08:49:16 PM
What is the final prof?
What proof send you to this user?
@onewiseguy you own this website?
Why this user point all the problem on you?
Strange!!!but I will tell you later.

check this out Here are his alts.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/thereprobate-is-a-scammer-alt-of-fatty-ponzi-and-many-others-1100259

there is no proof besides him being a known scammer.
I do not own the site, as stated with post above I am an outside support for them(contract)
why the user point the blame to me? because I am a support and he is trolling.
it is strange but do tell me later.

I'm not trolling. I have posted evidence against you and your site Bitmedia.io, but you are only talking about ME and not about BITMEDIA.io.

you are trolling look at your alts just stop.

you posted evidence against me and bitmedia? sorry Advertisers are not going to pay for bought traffic and fake clicks.

got it?

You are scamming look at your scam website just stop.

I'm not the only one scammed here. Check http://mellowads.com , they are new and they are not scammers like you! Wink
June 26, 2015, 06:58:33 PM
What is the final prof?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/thereprobate-is-a-scammer-alt-of-fatty-ponzi-and-many-others-1100259

I do not own the site, as stated with post above I am an outside support for them(contract)

I'm not trolling. I have posted evidence against you and your site Bitmedia.io, but you are only talking about ME and not about BITMEDIA.io.

you are trolling look at your alts just stop.

you posted evidence against me and bitmedia? sorry Advertisers are not going to pay for bought traffic and fake clicks.

got it?
June 26, 2015, 06:36:30 PM
What is the final prof?

June 26, 2015, 06:29:53 PM
What is the final prof?

Activity: 714
one for one and 1 2 3
June 26, 2015, 12:57:32 PM
What is the final prof?
June 26, 2015, 04:39:22 AM
I am not the owner buddy. Wish I was

Now stop being a scammer baby.
June 26, 2015, 04:31:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: