Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM]⚠️[ANN][ICO]REGA Risk Sharing Platform: Reinventing Insurance ⚠️[SCAM]⚠️ - page 17. (Read 19951 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
still waiting for this, not sure why but i can not open this one : http://regatokensale.pdf/
looks like it blocks in my ISP indonesian country
Right link is http://rega.life/regatokensale.pdf
Thank you for your attentiveness!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
will wait bounty campaign for this, looks good for me
how much token for bounty campaign sir? can not find it at your whitepaper in funding allocations

You must install the proper SSL certificate on your website at the moment your connection is not secure.
Sure. Finally there is only secured connection to our website.
still waiting for this, not sure why but i can not open this one : http://regatokensale.pdf/
looks like it blocks in my ISP indonesian country
funny things happen again here  Grin Grin will find another solution for this

7 days until presale open will look forward to it
You must install the proper SSL certificate on your website at the moment your connection is not secure.
Sure. Finally there is only secured connection to our website.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
No prob
If you have any further questions, please ask us

Hi guys. I'm interested in this:
1. Is the Russian localization of the official and bounty theme planned for you?
2. What about the website?
3. Also interested in links to resources, confirming the expertise of the team's professionalism in this field. For example, LinkedIn in or other.

Hi, thank you for your interest!
1) Russian localization is planned of course, we started from English, but plan to localize bct theme, whitepaper to many different languages during bounty campaign
2) Website as well
3) All links to LinkedIn, Facebook of our team is on our website www.rega.life. Our team is quite experienced on fintech market, has degree in Economics, Applied Math, Cryptology. More than 20 years in financial industry.

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
No prob

Hi guys. I'm interested in this:
1. Is the Russian localization of the official and bounty theme planned for you?
2. What about the website?
3. Also interested in links to resources, confirming the expertise of the team's professionalism in this field. For example, LinkedIn in or other.
No prob
Activity: 46
guys, what's the minimum purchase for the pre-sale?

Hey, thank you for your interest.

Minimum purchase price is 5 eth for 100 RST (50% discount on the presale)

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

thanks guys
40 minutes to our Speakership on Blockchain and Bitcoin Conference in Stockholm!
We will speak to the public about our crowdsurance platform.
REGA Risk Sharing is creating a technology to separate risks among peers with designated pools structure. Super pool facility provides additional financial coverage for all the pools.
Activity: 22
How does regard differ from the competiton, like insureX

Hey, thank you for your question.
Actually, we don't consider InsureX as competition, since their model is a bit different. It is about efficient brokerage between traditional insurance companies meeting consumers on the platform. Our model doesn't include insurance companies as agents, since it allows people protect themselves as a community without 3rd parties. We call it crowdsurance.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Wanna add that our model doesn't have conflict of interest between insurer and insured person - REGA platform gets only flat fee, other funds reserves in the pools.
I'd like to see more developments like this; reducing the profit large companies can make from human necessities is a huge potential gain for the average person.

Thank you, that's what we are aiming to do. Insurance can become social again. It's all about people
Activity: 14
I'd like to see more developments like this; reducing the profit large companies can make from human necessities is a huge potential gain for the average person.
REGA Risk Sharing platform develops revolutionary approach to protect community against financial loss using disruptive Blockchain technology and state-of-the-art scoring system.

If you want to participate in the development of the platform, become a developer, investor or join our advisory board. Please join us and share your innovative ideas with us.

You can communicate with us using our official channels.
REGA Risk Sharing is GOLD Sponsor of BLOCKCHAIN AND BITCOIN CONFERENCE AT STOCKHOLM
We will have a word on the conference how we want to Hardfork insurance industry.

Hey, thank you for your question.
Actually, we don't consider InsureX as competition, since their model is a bit different. It is about efficient brokerage between traditional insurance companies meeting consumers on the platform. Our model doesn't include insurance companies as agents, since it allows people protect themselves as a community without 3rd parties. We call it crowdsurance.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask.
Which regard do you mean?

REGA Risk Sharing Token (RST) is a smart token (bancor protocol) on one hand, and REGA expert license on the other hand, which means you can receive an expert fee for the expert work (voting) within REGA platform.
Activity: 154
* PM for Japanese Translations *
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I look forward to this bounty campaign Wink
Activity: 22
Will you have a signature campaign?

Yes, we will launch a bounty campaign during the next few days. Stay connected! Wink

interesting project. bookmark this page to get information about bounty  Wink

Stay tuned guys, bounty campaign managed by Sylon coming soon Wink

Pages:
Jump to: