Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAMcoin List - With Substantial Reasons (Warning: No FUD) - page 2. (Read 1088 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
It will be an endless list.
It is easier to write not fraudulent coins.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Very good idea. Maybe this qualifies:

Empire Card - EMP - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20897522
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
Cryptocurrency is growing. New coins are being added to coinmarketcap everyday. Some of these new coins are developed by people posed as good Devs but in actual sense are bad people with malicious intentions of scamming innocent people (especially newbies)

Feel free to report CryptoCurrency Exchanges as well

If you know such coins or people, please do not hesitate to announce about them on this topic.

In your post, please make sure to add clear and vivid reasons or proof of why they are scam.

I would like to entreat all contributors and readers of this topic to avoid creating unnecessary FUD simply because they do not like a particular crypto because your personal opinions, whims, dislike, or favoritism should not necessarily matter to everyone. however honesty and fact matters

To make the list readily and easily accesible, i will constantly update this post(at least once every 2 days) with the relevant posts of scamcoins. the list will be in this manner:

NAME of coin - Ticker/symbol - Link to relevant post which may be lost in the pages on this topic

If a crypto has been unfairly added to this list, pm me with a genuine counter reason to have it removed ASAP.

I really hope that this topic goes a long way to help clear the crypto space of unhealthy and malignant scamcoins

UNOFFIAL SCAMcoin/ICO LIST

Pages:
Jump to: