Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammed by JameRD - page 2. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 18, 2015, 11:59:52 AM
Hello. I dont know why ? I don't have any trade with you. Just sent you a pm with rates.
that doesnt explain how that address seems to have a transaction of .28 BTC going into it. seems to me there was an agreement for a trade and op sent you the money.
Just to make it sure, where exactly has Jame posted this addy? AFAIK any scammer could take his name , scam someone and Jame's reputation would come under doubt, at any rate the OP still hasn't provided enough proof of him being actually scammed. For all I know he could be a troll trying to mess with someone's reputation
that's pretty much what im thinking, theres no solid evidence for or against either side, i was just pointing it out. there is no way to link that the skype convo was between op and the accused, and there's no way to prove it wasnt either. this accusation is baseless until op provides info.

Yeah, i sent him a PM telling him to add me on skype after he said he can do the trade, will post the PM in a sec. I can' believe he actually replied here lol.

http://prntscr.com/8smkxg
http://prntscr.com/8sml5u
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 18, 2015, 11:56:25 AM
Hello. I dont know why ? I don't have any trade with you. Just sent you a pm with rates.
that doesnt explain how that address seems to have a transaction of .28 BTC going into it. seems to me there was an agreement for a trade and op sent you the money.
I see. But i don't have any transaction with him on skype.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
October 18, 2015, 11:50:42 AM
Just to make it sure, where exactly has Jame posted this addy? AFAIK any scammer could take his name , scam someone and Jame's reputation would come under doubt, at any rate the OP still hasn't provided enough proof of him being actually scammed. For all I know he could be a troll trying to mess with someone's reputation
that's pretty much what im thinking, theres no solid evidence for or against either side, i was just pointing it out. there is no way to link that the skype convo was between op and the accused, and there's no way to prove it wasnt either. this accusation is baseless until op provides info.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
October 18, 2015, 11:43:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
October 18, 2015, 11:38:03 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 18, 2015, 11:29:29 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
October 18, 2015, 10:10:09 AM
If this scam accusation is true this just proves my point of trust farming here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12569592 . And another thing, if you are a newbie to the forum you should've at least bothered to read the basic precautions against scamming(stickies) and that is always use an escrow however trusted a member may seem.
And lastly, do you actually have any evidence of payment and that the person who scammed you was indeed JameRD?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 18, 2015, 09:46:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: