Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammed: Quickzen / Rikugou - page 2. (Read 1223 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 17, 2016, 02:33:24 PM
I've done all that i have. I've posted warnings on ALL my threads, ALL my websites.

Theres only so much i can do.

And to be honest, you havnt even posted where you found that scam link.

the link you posted IS NOT MY PAY IVY.

POst where you found that link so maybe i can prevent the next person from being scammed?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 17, 2016, 02:28:31 PM
If you guys want transaction details I'll dig it up from my btc wallet. I can post a screenshot of my pay ivy invoice. The pay ivy listed in his thread has 0 codes for sale. Why isnt this scam pay ivy link I posted not in the scam section? Because it's more than likely quickzen's old, inactive account.

Any selective scammer can say they have an 'imposter', and frequently do. You only have a 5 page thread and you mentioned the 'scammer' is on Skype, why hasn't any scam victim posted this autobuy link yet. Why would the scammer go by rikugou and not a variation of quickzen? If you know you have a scammer, you need to put an effort to stop it. I searched for quickzen on Skype and only got 1 name.

Anyway what the hell is bitcoin talk going to do about it? So far I have not even seen a mod post anything but a sticky. I just know that you are a scammer, and if you are not a scammer you don't take responsibility for scammers that are riding your coat tails and using your exact name, not a misspelled version of it, but your exact screen name.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
February 17, 2016, 02:05:33 PM
Fake!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 17, 2016, 02:04:25 PM
first of all, post a single screen shot of you talking to me on the forum.

Second of all, post a screenshot of where i've posted the payivy link.

third of all, look at my thread, ive posted many times that there is a scammer imposing as me.

Your posted payivy link does not match my original post on my thread so i dont even know where you got that payivy link

PLease post a screen shot of where you got the link to the fake payivy website.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 17, 2016, 01:42:56 PM
What happened::
Bought a giftcard from an autobuy for 30$ a few weeks ago and even though I could call it in and the # appeared to be valid it had 0 balance on it. I searched for the seller on Google, found the same name with the same exact topic header on bitcoin talk. Found his Skype and sent him a message. He tells me it's an 'imposter' that set up the autobuy but he just sounds like he's a selective scammer. Before he had even slight details he was already saying, "it wasn't me, you got scammed'. How convenient when you can avoid all responsibility by saying that. This guy already has a scam report on here. A scammer would talk with you on Skype and try to convince you to put a large order in... it doesn't make sense that a scammer would make an autobuy and not advertise it anywhere, been watching the pay ivy account for a few weeks and it hardly gets sales, maybe like 3 or 4 including me, a scammer would sell way more of these codes. I found it with google advanced search and it looks like an abandoned autobuy, with legit descriptions, . What this guy most likely did was made an autobuy with his old name Rikugou , abandoned it and all the old codes from there he resold on his new autobuy 'quickzen'. Thats why I got a valid code instead of 'haha,  fuck you' in the product details.

I have been using bitcoin since they were worth 1$ each. I have lots experience buying from vendors and everything about this is fishy as hell. This guy was calling me a scammer before I even explained the situation.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rikugou-529842

Autobuy:
https://payivy.com/u/db9a9

Amount Scammed: $30
Payment Method: Bitcoins

Additional Notes: I advise you to not deal with this vendor. He refuses to take responsibility for any of this and was overall rude on skype. Basically told me I was screwed. These gift cards have recently started getting banned and it put a lot of sellers out of business this past month. He is trying to use BS excuses to not compensate me for a code he either resold or it was banned from the system(carding). A selective scammer.
Pages:
Jump to: