Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammer and blackmailer - loljosh (Calling trusted members) - page 3. (Read 5839 times)

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
The saddest thing of the whole story:

One guy offered .2 BTC for a whole state of the art coin. Another one accepts this.
This makes me so sad in many different ways  Cry
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

if you trust everyone blind you will loose everthing.
if you don't trust anyone you will change nothing.
but if you trust everyone with caution, you will get rich in this forum.

wow, you've nailed it on the head there, so true.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
All the screenshots prove that BCC dev is not a good guy. Josh never make coins for that cheap for anyone even if he is making coins for the sake of community. This forum is full of greedy people.

P.S: The coin is working here even the wallet is not getting crashed.
Activity: 112
@loljosh stop trying to confuse everyone by posting single PMs which don't give the entire picture.

First of all, we said we will pay extra after getting fedop of you not providing support (which you promised)

Secondly, it was if there were no issues with your update!

Thirdly you were asking for more money till today before we told you we are posting this!

quote author=escrow.ms link=topic=593562.msg6515873#msg6515873 date=1399073915]
Well I'm confused.

@BCCdev (Oh you are not even dev) How much you have paid to josh till now and how much he's asking now?

Paid 0.2 BTC for a working coin. Don't know how much he wants more, just says pay me or ill post on your threads.

A question to you though:

Suppose you were the escrow in this transaction.
What would you do if loljosh failed to give a working coin without any issues and refused to fix it? Would you issue a refund? If yes, he is not refunding (actually asking for more money) and that makes him a clear scammer!

Well It's you two's fault.

@BCCdev you need to understand that, You just paid him 0.2 BTC so he can't provide you Instant support and you didn't needed to abuse him.

@loljosh, You shouldn't have said you will provide 24x7 support/node etc in low amount in first place and kept your TOS transparent.
If people are getting issues there must be some problem with source and did BCCdev said he will give you fees for fixing problems?

Alot PM's are missing btw like
1. You claimed loljosh knew about IPO, but he's saying he didn't knew.
2. PM from loljosh saying he will provide support etc. (Currently you have quoted your pm in screenshot)
[/quote]

Yes we know abusing anybody is not good but we had to call him a scammer and an idiot after like 10 days of harassing by him.

And as for the 0.2 BTC price, loljosh agreed to it and it was totally clear about the Linux wallet, nodes, 24x7 support etc.

Also for the missing PMs we have given all relevant details but can send you the account password for you to check all the PMs.
Activity: 751
Merit: 500
Well I'm confused.

@BCCdev (Oh you are not even dev) How much you have paid to josh till now and how much he's asking now?

@BCCdev you need to understand that, You just paid him 0.2 BTC so he can't provide you Instant support and you didn't needed to abuse him.

@loljosh, You shouldn't have said you will provide 24x7 support/node etc in low amount in first place and kept your TOS transparent.
If people are getting issues there must be some problem with source and did BCCdev said he will give you fees for fixing problems?

Alot PM's are missing btw.

Paid 0.2 BTC for a working coin. Don't know how much he wants more, just says pay me or ill post on your threads.

What would you do if loljosh failed to give a working coin without any issues and refused to fix it? Would you issue a refund? If yes, he is not refunding (actually asking for more money) and that makes him a clear scammer!

I never asked him to pay me more BTC. Here is the screenshot in which he is offering me to pay more BTC:

You can get the source checked by any developer of this community that the coin is working perfectly.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Well I'm confused.

Alot PM's are missing btw like
1. You claimed loljosh knew about IPO, but he's saying he didn't knew.
2. PM from loljosh saying he will provide support etc. (Currently you have quoted your pm in screenshot)
Well I'm confused.

If the coin wasn't working, any exchange wouldn't accept it. You have already earned a lot of profit by selling the coins. You lied about the picture being photoshoped and now trying to escape.
Well I'm confused.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Well I'm confused.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
thanks @evilish
oh god, my eyes are burning

I know right? I barely read most of it because of the small text.

I don't see the point for this topic.
It's like a 14 year old pupil goes to the teacher because the other pupil didn't make his homework right for the lolly he gave him...
yeah, me too
maybe i missed something but there wasn't anything in it to bring to community
dammit, you two could just handle it by pm
Activity: 644
thanks @evilish

It's like a 14 year old pupil goes to the teacher because the other pupil didn't make his homework right for the lolly he gave him...

I have to agree. Not to mention, trying to take credit for somebody's development of a coin? And then say HE fixed the problems, even though he didn't?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
thanks @evilish

Activity: 644
thanks @evilish

You tried to get it out of context!

http://i.imgur.com/Mu2Rf9R.png

The picture was not photoshoped. You can clearly see that in Evilish's screen
thanks @evilish
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
We have finished our teamviewer meeting. Evilish will post the screenshots soon.

how can in your messages stand something else?

He tried to get it out of context. Evilish will post everything soon.

guys you only have a communication problem.
if you are talking in a foreign language, there are so many differences in the way you say it, and also in culture.
Just be a little more kind, then there is no problem...
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!

Sorry was busy in some work. Took some screenshots.

Now it's up to the community to decide.
so exiting, what will happen now? ;-)
yeah, it's exciting
but somehow i like this coin
and this will kill it

i don't think so. if the devs are honest, they can proof it, and the coin only gets attention. that is not bad ;-)
but what if he doesn't honest?
then boom, i will fucked up  Cheesy

most people are honest. but of course you have to be a little careful.

if you trust everyone blind you will loose everthing.
if you don't trust anyone you will change nothing.
but if you trust everyone with caution, you will get rich in this forum.
yeah, agree
i didn't invest much in BCC
but as i said, somehow i like it and like to see its grow and progress
Pages:
Jump to: