Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAMMER - ashish12 [UID: 135835] - $240 - DO NOT TRUST - page 2. (Read 2432 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I suggest you stop selling Bitcoin for Paypal. Reversible and non-reversible don't mix very well. Anyone with 3 years experience as a "trusted exchanger" should know that.

PS: are you xch4ng3, or is that a different guy?

No, I'm not one of the admin.
I've enforced my rules for newbies, I have dealt with PayPal and never faced problems except recently, all was good.

Problem is if I remove PP, I cut a lot of income profit by selling with it.

Anyway, he's not replying to my private message here.

There anything we can do about him ?

Thanks
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
I suggest you stop selling Bitcoin for Paypal. Reversible and non-reversible don't mix very well. Anyone with 3 years experience as a "trusted exchanger" should know that.

PS: are you xch4ng3, or is that a different guy?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Since I'm a "newbie" I can only post here, so here we go.

Link to his profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ashish12-135835
His UID: 135835
His sale thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/buysell-btc-in-india-cashface-to-face-or-bank-xfer-251162
(where he still make sales apparently)

The deal was an exchange of 1.85 Bitcoin for $240 PayPal.

I'm a trusted exchanger on HackForums.net and he added me on Skype, I asked a verification through private message on HF Forum and here on BitcoinTalk, he said he will pay me with his wife PayPal, and show me the thread where he was selling/buying.

What I have sent him as "verification" here:

and he replied, confirming:

He disconnected on Skype, and didn't connected again. I can't reply on his thread for warning.

I'm forced to post here.

I know PayPal is a pain of ass etc, well usually and after 3 years as an exchanger I've never faced this kind of problem except recently, like what I deny most of scammers, but this time, he got me.

If ashish12 doesn't close the claim/dispute on PayPal he will have a really bad karma for the rest of his life.

Thanks to anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: