Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAMMER: Dorrittulx [scam accusation] - page 2. (Read 1225 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 13, 2016, 07:04:33 PM
This whole thing is a lie. Rikugou scammed me..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 13, 2016, 07:02:23 PM
Scammer: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dorrittulx-459735

This guy has done trades with me before and has used paypal. First couple times he went first and i sent after np.
The first time i sent. he said his paypal was limited and provided a screenshot. He owes me 170$ in paypal for the btc i've already sent him.

Scrambling, he went to get a paypal loan for some reason and sent me 490 saying its a loan and should give him back the remaining. The amount was for 490 from an UNVERIFIED USER.
Not sure what to do now. Will provide screen shot and transaction id screen shots update when i get home from work.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Refund that payment. Do NOT send any funds from your paypal account, make sure you just REFUND the full amount. Otherwise this could very well end in the $490 payment being reversed and you being out a total of $490 instead of $170. The $170 being the $ you were already owed and the $320 funds you sent back instead of refunding.

Smells like a classic scam. They send you $490 from a hacked / bought account, you send the difference back to another paypal address and then the $490 is charged back.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 13, 2016, 06:55:03 PM
Scammer: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dorrittulx-459735

This guy has done trades with me before and has used paypal. First couple times he went first and i sent after np.
The first time i sent. he said his paypal was limited and provided a screenshot. He owes me 170$ in paypal for the btc i've already sent him.

Scrambling, he went to get a paypal loan from an old friend for some reason and sent me 490 saying its a loan and should give him back the remaining. The amount was for 490 from an UNVERIFIED USER.
Not sure what to do now. Will provide screen shot and transaction id screen shots update when i get home from work.

My head is telling me hes gonna take more of my btc and then chargeback everything. hes saying hes being charged interest from this "old friend" for the paypal loan.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: