Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammer Kouye - page 2. (Read 2489 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
August 10, 2013, 11:59:44 AM
Nah, root access is needed to remove neg ratings, and I'm quite sure apart from spam ratings no ratings are to be removed here.

PS: I'm sure I have a few negative ratings too Wink

you do now you filthy scammer!!  Tongue

John K charged me .0001 btc for escrow. SCAMMER 4 SURE!!!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
August 10, 2013, 11:58:53 AM
w00T \o/
I'm FAMOUS now! Thank you, guoweang. Grin

i kinda agree with you his message was awfully specific/slanted in nature, and therefore awfully specific. scammer 4 sure.

Banning is IMMINENT!!! DROP THE HAMMER !!! lol
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
August 10, 2013, 11:57:53 AM
Nah, root access is needed to remove neg ratings, and I'm quite sure apart from spam ratings no ratings are to be removed here.

PS: I'm sure I have a few negative ratings too Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
August 10, 2013, 11:56:18 AM
This section is for actual scams, not to complain about someone leaving you negative trust. If it were for the latter, I'd probably have the most topics started in this section out of anybody Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
August 10, 2013, 11:54:27 AM
w00T \o/
I'm FAMOUS now! Thank you, guoweang. Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 10, 2013, 11:45:46 AM
I have never had any encounter with this kid and he decides to abuse the Trust system by leaving me false feedback claiming I am another member (which is in good standing from what I see) and left scammed feedback on my account.

Profile link

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kouye-106701

Thread where he claims I am another member for offering a good deed after he pays back the lender. Borrower originally claimed to prove his account/trust to another member, I then retracted my offer once it came out he may have not cleared himself 100%.

Please mod look into this and remove my negative rating as I did nothing to deserve it, let alone scam anyone. This is completely false information left by this bum. Playing internet police is fine, but have some proof or at least a good reason to leave scam accusations on someones account.  
Pages:
Jump to: