Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammer Tag Request : Oldsport - page 4. (Read 4757 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 11, 2013, 06:47:14 PM
How about sending us the addresses that the exchange occurred and we can piece who got what. This is getting stupid.

What was purchased?
what are the terms?
what are the addresses?

What information more can i supply?

I only have the pms we sent to each other, my sell post on the portuguese subforum that stats that i want to sell for bt for mtgox average plus 5%.

And the tx details i can get from my bitcoin-qt.

This guy is a joke, like i have nothing else to do.

So i wake up in the morning and say to me: i dont have nothing to do lets go on bt forums and acuse someone of scamming..

If the moderatores do nothing against you, karma will take care of it.

Post your bitcoin address and the address you sent it to the amount was 10btc right?
Activity: 540
The future begins today
May 11, 2013, 06:37:36 PM
ENG:
The bank transfers in Portugal aren't instant if they are done from a different bank.

And the banks do not work during weekend.

PT:
As transferências bancárias feitas em Portugal entre bancos diferentes, não são instantâneas.

Os bancos não trabalham ao fim de semana.

Este menino deitado não cresce cansado. Você é uma vergonha para a sua mãe. Publicar foto de sua conta bancária, e toda a PM conversa,não apenas seções.

Vergonhoso.

O rapaz publicou as tuas respostas. Acho que também não gostavas de ter o teu NIB a descoberto.
Activity: 644
May 11, 2013, 06:21:03 PM
How about sending us the addresses that the exchange occurred and we can piece who got what. This is getting stupid.

What was purchased?
what are the terms?
what are the addresses?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
May 11, 2013, 06:18:23 PM
fwiw sending a single pm is not considered spam, even in the ultra conservative Virginia.  glad to see you posting here, rather than my inbox.  any defense yet?
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
May 11, 2013, 06:16:36 PM
the accused prefers to argue with me in pm declaring he is not a scammer.  I challenged him to prove himself here. 

he writes as if he is an American, in my humble opinion.  he is clearly fluent in americanized English.

You spammed my inbox. Stop PM'ing is what I told you. I also called you a dumbass. I have NO interest in talking to you. That's what I'm trying to get at. I have nothing to prove to you, because you are a nobody.

He's a nobody huh? your attitude stinks, why aren't you defending yourself? the OP has posted yet another screenshot.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 11, 2013, 06:14:53 PM
the accused prefers to argue with me in pm declaring he is not a scammer.  I challenged him to prove himself here.  

he writes as if he is an American, in my humble opinion.  he is clearly fluent in americanized English.

You spammed my inbox. Stop PM'ing is what I told you. I also called you a dumbass. I have NO interest in talking to you. That's what I'm trying to get at. I have nothing to prove to you, because you are a nobody.

The empty barrel makes the most noise. Viceroy is a busy body and I wouldn't be surprised if all this clacking is to distract from his own deeds.
May 11, 2013, 06:12:41 PM
nobody should lose any money to scammers, ever.  you appear to have lost more than 1000usd, that's serious money.  (for anyone who disagrees I'm happy to take 10 btc off your hands... if it is meaningless).
May 11, 2013, 06:10:05 PM
the accused prefers to argue with me in pm declaring he is not a scammer.  I challenged him to prove himself here. 

he writes as if he is an American, in my humble opinion.  he is clearly fluent in americanized English.
staff
May 11, 2013, 04:51:26 PM
After contacting Oldsport about this thread again he seems to have quickly logged off.  He clearly indicates from his post above that he and the OP did indeed have private conversations.

Yep, just have to wait until the OP comes online again.
May 11, 2013, 04:43:21 PM
After contacting Oldsport about this thread again he seems to have quickly logged off.  He clearly indicates from his post above that he and the OP did indeed have private conversations.

May 11, 2013, 03:47:06 PM
So please, instead of trying to pass on the buck, defend your self with some actual evidence.

Agreed.  I asked you if you accepted 10 btc from the OP as the OP has stated.  Did you or did you not receive btc per the OP?  

Or perhaps you could just confirm you are the rightful owner of the address the OP pointed to which clearly has 10 btc in it and per the image the OP posted it would appear to be your address:  http://blockexplorer.com/q/getreceivedbyaddress/1MubLqdqefqia8YuY55G9MvGCSQCoQZzmC

Do you have ANY evidence to support an alternative theory or are you just willing to accept the accusation that you are a scammer?

May 11, 2013, 03:35:38 PM
As I said, it is not uncommon for the accused to lash out at the peanut gallery but you sir are the one on trial here, not me.  Defend yourself.

Deflection. Why don't you answer the questions? There is nothing for me to defend OPs accusations are false. He's also fallen silent. Can't be logged into two accounts at once I guess.

He/she doesn't need to answer your questions.
Your questions are invalid.

You say that the OP is providing false accusations, but where is your evidence to back that up?

So he's only using part of the messages, so have you got pictures you can give of the other parts which might be of importance.
You can't just say the OP is wrong without backing it up.
At least the op as provided something to backup his story, even if it's not in full.

So please, instead of trying to pass on the buck, defend your self with some actual evidence.

OP made an accusation it is up to the OP to fully prove it. I'm not entertaining this further.

If you have questions, ask the OP.
staff
May 11, 2013, 03:10:55 PM
As I said, it is not uncommon for the accused to lash out at the peanut gallery but you sir are the one on trial here, not me.  Defend yourself.

Deflection. Why don't you answer the questions? There is nothing for me to defend OPs accusations are false. He's also fallen silent. Can't be logged into two accounts at once I guess.

He/she doesn't need to answer your questions.
Your questions are invalid.

You say that the OP is providing false accusations, but where is your evidence to back that up?

So he's only using part of the messages, so have you got pictures you can give of the other parts which might be of importance.
You can't just say the OP is wrong without backing it up.
At least the op as provided something to backup his story, even if it's not in full.

May 11, 2013, 02:58:11 PM
Looks to me like you me and the OP are all logged in and active right now so let's start at the top then...  
Did you receive 10 BTC from the OP?

May 11, 2013, 02:55:06 PM

May 11, 2013, 02:51:49 PM
As I said, it is not uncommon for the accused to lash out at the peanut gallery but you sir are the one on trial here, not me.  Defend yourself.

May 11, 2013, 02:49:33 PM
almost like you meant to do it from your main account fgkrew.

It is not uncommon for people accused of being scammers to attack the messenger.  I have only one account.

It's uncommon for someone I have never interacted with to be so involved in something that has nothing to do with him. What is your interest in this case? How did you even find it. Do you just have fun in the scam accusations section?
May 11, 2013, 02:48:19 PM
His above response through http://translate.google.com/ is:

This boy does not grow tired of lying. You're a disgrace to your mother. Post a picture of your bank account, and all the PM conversation, not just sections

Parabens!! Voce pode usar o web translator. O ponto?  Roll Eyes
May 11, 2013, 02:47:30 PM
almost like you meant to do it from your main account fgkrew.

It is not uncommon for people accused of being scammers to attack the messenger.  I have only one account.
May 11, 2013, 02:45:48 PM
His above response through http://translate.google.com/ is:

This boy does not grow tired of lying. You're a disgrace to your mother. Post a picture of your bank account, and all the PM conversation, not just sections
Pages:
Jump to: