Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAMMER] TheGambler - page 2. (Read 8283 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 253
Ok Check!
July 02, 2014, 09:47:16 AM
You'll get your money to the address posted soon
All I have to say

And Pigs would fly! Sure!
Ok Check!
July 01, 2014, 09:41:22 AM

But you didn't respond to my messages and still you have not sent me your address

Another lie...what messages are you talking about? I have no messages from you whatsoever.

If you want to say something, say here in the public forum.

You want my address again? Sure..here you go : 19M4DSD1zEEdcxFBkk8ZZDFchPduada6ya

So now are you returning my 1 BTC?

If I get my pay expect the 1BTC within a few days

All I have to say

Just to ensure your statement get's quoted. I have heard this argument from you multiple times in the past. So I am quite skeptical of you saying this again.
Meanwhile...how many days are a few days? 1? 7? 15?30? Give me a number.

When ever it happens it happens
Depends how business goes on my end
You invested in gambling can't believe I'm considering paying you in the first place

You'll get your money eventually I'm not laying down any specific dates

Your gambling thread promised a guaranteed return. Not only to me, but host of other people you scammed.
Then you said that the Dice site took your coins and you are trying to gain them back.
Then you opened a crowdfunding scheme on BTCJam and asked me to invite my friends to fund your loan.

You are not returning money. You are trying to become the clean guy with all these comments.

Oh btw..what happened to you being a top notch developer and the fact that you had wanted that money as an advacnce payment towards the site development that you were to undertake?

Ok Check!
July 01, 2014, 09:21:29 AM

But you didn't respond to my messages and still you have not sent me your address

Another lie...what messages are you talking about? I have no messages from you whatsoever.

You want my address again? Sure..here you go : 19M4DSD1zEEdcxFBkk8ZZDFchPduada6ya

If I get my pay expect the 1BTC within a few days

All I have to say

Just to ensure your statement get's quoted. I have heard this argument from you multiple times in the past. So I am quite skeptical of you saying this again.
Meanwhile...how many days are a few days? 1? 7? 15?30? Give me a number.
Ok Check!
July 01, 2014, 07:16:43 AM

Ok Check!
June 30, 2014, 01:24:39 PM
I recently got offered a repayment a second time.
He claims it is a token of apology , but accepting any payment him could have consequences.
He could use the repayment and acceptance of that repayment to falsely convince people that he is not a scammer.

As soon as I warned potential signature buyers of his reputation for scamming , he replied and locked the thread to prevent anyone from responding.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-poker-players-667944

Consider this an update as well as a bump , TheGambler may prowl again.
I locked the thread as I now do not have my sig for sale
My sig is now full with the link to this thread

Desertfox and Junshong were repaid with promised returns PLUS interest
Kittucrypt never responded and you REJECTED all offers for repayment despite I said you're more than welcome to leave your negative trust and leave your scammer thread open

This matter is no longer a worry to me as I've done all in my power to sort things out

Until this is sorted out the topic thread is now in my signature.

I don't see this thread as a burden to me, after this post I feel as though I have a bit of weight off of my shoulders

I've paid who I can back and if you choose to reject my offers, that is your own loss

And also you state if everyone is paid back I get a "shiny green reputation"
Your reputation doesn't mean jack on my profile, it's dooglus' and I personally do not see him removing it anytime soon
I've done a lot of legitimate trades since this situation, check my trust profile for yourself.
I suggest you man up and accept that I've realised I should not have offered the service in the first place and just accept my payment and let it go

If not so be it, at the end of the day you're loss of your money, when people ask if I'm a scammer I'll lead them to this topic and they'll see it's just a person that is holding a grudge

Since you are saying that I did not respond to your messages, I wanted to post this here again, so that any innocent soul coming to this thread is not scammed by you again.

anyone who was not paid please PM me, as I was sure I returned everyones money.

Please PM your addresses, the TX if possible and any other information that will help me track your investment.

Sorry I haven't seen this, pardon the extreme lateness.

Thanks!

You definiately have not paid a lot of us back. Hell..you have stopped responding on Skype too. A big fat lie saying that you have paid everyone!

PM Me please as I'm ready to compensate for any losses I hasn't returned

What do you want me to me PM you? You took 1.0 BTC for ProDice thread. Never returned anything. I stopped asking for returns and asked for just the principal back. How about none of the response on Skype?
I never use skype anymore because it is traced and not at all anonymous
PM me the TXID of investment and return address and I'll pay you as soon as I can

You are always online on Skype and you say that you have stopped using it? Another plain fat lie.

Yeah I am going to post everything here. So that everyone on this thread and forum can see how have you been making a fool of so many members of this forum.  And if you are genuine, you better post the proof of repayment on this thread.
Lol that is such a load of crap

I ditched that Skype around 2 months ago

Sounds like you don't even want your money since you haven't messaged me for it, which isn't a problem at all

Messaging jambola now

I will call out your other lies later...but for now since you claim that you have refunded everyone(including me) and you want the proof of my payments to you, here are the transactions:

0.65 BTC

https://blockchain.info/tx/25c609cbb83f5ce1dc981afd3d13c78483deedb4356c7cdddedbec7bcca408e6   

0.25 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/bff4d5001ccbc82030d67c2017d4c704ea69298f7a52e7a619cae873d5306a9a

0.08 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/7b4974236e87cb38af9bde700b90adfddd946dae2e545144cfa45979e113f26d

0.02 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/d2e21ddb9e334c2ad14d07db431d1e27864114de94c368376d42eb35ff92c702

I sent you a total of 1.0 BTC over about 2 days for your ProDIce gambling thread. The timing of these transactions should match the timing of the post I made on your thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-self-moderated-threads-523305

So...when are you refunding my money?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
June 29, 2014, 09:50:17 AM
I recently got offered a repayment a second time.
He claims it is a token of apology , but accepting any payment him could have consequences.
He could use the repayment and acceptance of that repayment to falsely convince people that he is not a scammer.

As soon as I warned potential signature buyers of his reputation for scamming , he replied and locked the thread to prevent anyone from responding.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-poker-players-667944

Consider this an update as well as a bump , TheGambler may prowl again.
legendary
May 30, 2014, 03:34:49 PM
I stated that it was gambling and there was always a risk.

IIRC, when you opened the thread you originally stated that returns were 'guaranteed'. Considering that when the thread was closed you changed your post, we have no actual way to verify that you are telling the truth. If you did in fact state that, you might want to PM theymos and have him post the original post so we can clarify. Otherwise, there is nothing to back up your claim.

Precisely.

Every single person who has seen your thread knows that you had "Guaranteed" returns and then changed your words.

Nobody has proof , but it is your word vs. the words of everyone else.

If I wanted to scam I would have left and made a new account when i closed the service...
That's fine, I offered to pay and you did not accept so that's fine with me

All I can see is you paying everyone small amounts back , ending up with a shiny green reputation and then being able to scam a couple of Bitcoins for being "trusted"

If you get offered a bribe , I am not saying you should not take it , just take it and don't change anything. You deserve your money back as much as TheGambler deserves his negative trust.

Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
May 29, 2014, 08:34:08 PM
I stated that it was gambling and there was always a risk.

IIRC, when you opened the thread you originally stated that returns were 'guaranteed'. Considering that when the thread was closed you changed your post, we have no actual way to verify that you are telling the truth. If you did in fact state that, you might want to PM theymos and have him post the original post so we can clarify. Otherwise, there is nothing to back up your claim.
Activity: 542
Merit: 251
May 29, 2014, 02:34:14 PM
In response to your PM, I'm not removing my negative reputation until you sort this business out. At the moment you do indeed look like a scammer and I simply can't allow you to just rebuild your reputation without dealing with ALL of the people involved in this.
again

I stated it was a gambling service reason being it was called PRODICE
I stated the risk of losing as any gambling service has a risk
I stated that it was possible the bank roll could break

I returned investments successfully and you can see from kittucrypts TX's the Bitcoins were not stored anywhere therefor I did not scam, as I did not retain the coins anywhere.
How about my coins? My TXID is in your thread. You said there was no risk for use because you had the funds to back up our investments if something went wrong.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 29, 2014, 10:24:46 AM
send me your BTC address i will refundyou.. sad to see these peolpe scam for such amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
May 29, 2014, 10:05:43 AM
In response to your PM, I'm not removing my negative reputation until you sort this business out. At the moment you do indeed look like a scammer and I simply can't allow you to just rebuild your reputation without dealing with ALL of the people involved in this.
Ok Check!
May 26, 2014, 08:19:18 AM
Well , it seems like he is trying to clear up his reputation so he can scam again.
Here is the message I received from him:-

He is a scammer and will remain one.

Do not consider any idea that he has decided to repay you as good faith ,as it will be just repbuilding for a future scam.

I don't need your 20$ , I'd rather stop your scamming here.
If I wanted to scam I would have left and made a new account when i closed the service...
That's fine, I offered to pay and you did not accept so that's fine with me

What about my money scammer?
Ok Check!
May 22, 2014, 09:14:32 AM
Well , it seems like he is trying to clear up his reputation so he can scam again.

Do not consider any idea that he has decided to repay you as good faith ,as it will be just repbuilding for a future scam.

So now this man wants to pay you 0.04(instead of your investment of 0.01) so that you leave him positive trust and so that he can go around scamming other people on the forum. Wasnt expecting much from him.
legendary
May 22, 2014, 02:40:57 AM

Ok Check!
May 19, 2014, 10:43:22 AM

Please PM your addresses, the TX if possible and any other information that will help me track your investment.

Thanks!

You definiately have not paid a lot of us back. Hell..you have stopped responding on Skype too. A big fat lie saying that you have paid everyone!

What do you want me to me PM you? You took 1.0 BTC for ProDice thread. Never returned anything. I stopped asking for returns and asked for just the principal back. How about none of the response on Skype?
PM me the TXID of investment and return address and I'll pay you as soon as I can

You are always online on Skype and you say that you have stopped using it? Another plain fat lie.

Yeah I am going to post everything here. So that everyone on this thread and forum can see how have you been making a fool of so many members of this forum.  And if you are genuine, you better post the proof of repayment on this thread.
Lol that is such a load of crap

I ditched that Skype around 2 months ago

Sounds like you don't even want your money since you haven't messaged me for it, which isn't a problem at all

Messaging jambola now

I will call out your other lies later...but for now since you claim that you have refunded everyone(including me) and you want the proof of my payments to you, here are the transactions:

0.65 BTC

https://blockchain.info/tx/25c609cbb83f5ce1dc981afd3d13c78483deedb4356c7cdddedbec7bcca408e6   

0.25 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/bff4d5001ccbc82030d67c2017d4c704ea69298f7a52e7a619cae873d5306a9a

0.08 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/7b4974236e87cb38af9bde700b90adfddd946dae2e545144cfa45979e113f26d

0.02 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/d2e21ddb9e334c2ad14d07db431d1e27864114de94c368376d42eb35ff92c702

I sent you a total of 1.0 BTC over about 2 days for your ProDIce gambling thread. The timing of these transactions should match the timing of the post I made on your thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-self-moderated-threads-523305

So...when are you refunding my money?
Ok Check!
May 18, 2014, 11:09:35 PM

Thanks!

Yeah I am going to post everything here. So that everyone on this thread and forum can see how have you been making a fool of so many members of this forum.  And if you are genuine, you better post the proof of repayment on this thread.
Ok Check!
May 16, 2014, 11:41:53 PM

Thanks!

Ok Check!
May 15, 2014, 04:18:05 PM

Thanks!

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 25, 2014, 02:51:09 PM
TheGambler's scam attempts are back again - see the link below:

Current scam self-moderated thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--584589

Old unmoderated scam thread where I called TheGambler out: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-584522

My accusation linking him and BTCinvest as the same person: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btcinvest-is-a-scam-run-by-thegambler-a-known-scammer-584599

For others who are not aware of TheGambler's orginal scam here it is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-self-moderated-threads-523305

Here is his attempt to lie and say he paid everyone back when requesting a loan: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-youre-cool-565120
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 11, 2014, 01:13:33 PM
I not happy over scam Sad
Pages:
Jump to: