Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAMMER] USER: Zombie (Now accepting CLAIMS) - page 2. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500
I think he has some sort of inside buyers account or one ofthose deals where you get credit for certain items in exchange for prizes or work done. which is great.

I will link the video as soon as it shows up.

I hate to defile your innocence, but it's probably far more likely, based on what he has done on these forums, that the item was stolen.

I dont think so. The paperwork is legit. It was shipped directly from gopro. The item was not stolen. His info is on the paperwork as the buyer. I will not be sharing his info so do not ask. I think he is legit and appears to be mending past mistakes. 

This was not tiny transaction. It went perfectly and i am quite happy with the results.
Activity: 560
Ad astra.
I think he has some sort of inside buyers account or one ofthose deals where you get credit for certain items in exchange for prizes or work done. which is great.

I hate to defile your innocence, but it's probably far more likely, based on what he has done on these forums, that the item was stolen.
My XBox360 from Zombie never came, His scam on me failed though. Inaba played mediator in that deal and no bitcoins were lost.

I had an idea that Xanax was Zombie. Their grammar and punctuation are identical and both were on and off about the same things in PM. I told him that I would not pay first and when my attempts at another escrow failed, I explained that I will pay after receiving product.

My purchase with Xanax went through flawlessly and I received exactly what I ordered. What concerns me about this though is that what I ordered is a $100 item, MSRP, and I got it for 5 btc. To good to be true?

I will not vouch for him, but the trade was honest and I would do business with him again under the same terms.

Good luck Xanax, I hope you keep honest.

-LikuidXd

I received the gopro exactly as described and shipped fast from XANAX. We made the deal on wed or thursday and I received the gopro today. He sent the item first. It is brand new and exactly as described. Im am very pleased with our transaction and he gave me an incredible deal. I just sent him the agreed upon amount of bitcoins. I am uploading the unboxing video right now. Will link it when youtube finishes processing it.

Activity: 476
My XBox360 from Zombie never came, His scam on me failed though. Inaba played mediator in that deal and no bitcoins were lost.

I had an idea that Xanax was Zombie. Their grammar and punctuation are identical and both were on and off about the same things in PM. I told him that I would not pay first and when my attempts at another escrow failed, I explained that I will pay after receiving product.

My purchase with Xanax went through flawlessly and I received exactly what I ordered. What concerns me about this though is that what I ordered is a $100 item, MSRP, and I got it for 5 btc. To good to be true?

I will not vouch for him, but the trade was honest and I would do business with him again under the same terms.

Good luck Xanax, I hope you keep honest.

-LikuidXd
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
I am not a scammer in anyway shape or form, I am willing to send the exact amount back to the people who have delt with me. I do not like being called a scammer and I don't blame you for calling me a scammer that's why I ditched the zombie account, if we can stop all of this and put it all behind us I will clearly refund the full amount. I see that their is more potential here than what i would make scamming therefore I will continue to remain on this site and hopefully prosper and continue being more legit.  Smiley
Anyway, I wanted to wait a bit before saying this in case theymos wanted to bring it up. What we generally do here is that if a person settles all of their outstanding issues (either through honoring the original contracts or by settling with the victims), we'll remove the scammer tag... Once. If it happens again, it's completely at our discretion.
legendary
Damn, this is hard to sort through. If you had a claim against Zombie, please post here with any evidence you may have. If you'd prefer your claim's evidence to remain private, you can message the information to me instead, if you wish.
legendary
Xanax is almost certainly an alt of Zombie. I'll release his IPs if he doesn't start sending refunds within a few days.

Xanax has sent me a package with tracking number BEFORE I've payed him. We will see if it contains the agreed upon contents. Its an incredible deal for me and I am quite happy with the arrangements. So before you guys start blowing out all kinds of accusations why don't you wait until I get the package Monday and open it. I will film it.
Thanks!

Now, I just need to throw together a claims list...
Xanax is almost certainly an alt of Zombie. I'll release his IPs if he doesn't start sending refunds within a few days.

Xanax has sent me a package with tracking number BEFORE I've payed him. We will see if it contains the agreed upon contents. Its an incredible deal for me and I am quite happy with the arrangements. So before you guys start blowing out all kinds of accusations why don't you wait until I get the package Monday and open it. I will film it.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
 Also I will refund in within a couple of days / weeks because I cannot get a hold of the bitcoins right now.

I am willing to send about 5 bitcoins for now then once I get more I will send you more.

Please post a receiving address.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am not a scammer in anyway shape or form, I am willing to send the exact amount back to the people who have delt with me. I do not like being called a scammer and I don't blame you for calling me a scammer that's why I ditched the zombie account, if we can stop all of this and put it all behind us I will clearly refund the full amount. I see that their is more potential here than what i would make scamming therefore I will continue to remain on this site and hopefully prosper and continue being more legit.  Smiley
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
legendary
Theymos will apply scammer tag if "you have compiled mountains of evidence that the person is guilty, and the person has been given several weeks to respond to the allegations (because you've posted a topic about it and you've PMed the person), and you have a global moderator or other very trusted person second your request. (Have the trusted person contact me to make the request.)"

Everything in that list needs to be included when you make the request to a mod.
I already submitted a request (I compile that information myself if I have the time)... I never heard back.
Update: We are giving him one final notice. He was incredibly stupid and made another account, unfortunately likely scamming people. That allows us to automatically skip the normal IP address release process.
legendary
Theymos will apply scammer tag if "you have compiled mountains of evidence that the person is guilty, and the person has been given several weeks to respond to the allegations (because you've posted a topic about it and you've PMed the person), and you have a global moderator or other very trusted person second your request. (Have the trusted person contact me to make the request.)"

Everything in that list needs to be included when you make the request to a mod.
I already submitted a request (I compile that information myself if I have the time)... I never heard back.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Any user that read this person's post history and did any business with them, well, let's just say they don't have the best judgement ... Sad
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Evidence: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zombie-sent-me-a-half-broken-xbox-not-including-anything-73691

Fwiw. Anyway, "Zombie" is probably already using a different account here.

+1. Those damn scammers!
donator
Activity: 1218

Fwiw. Anyway, "Zombie" is probably already using a different account here.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Not trolling! He's left an easy trail to follow via Google. Other forums and their members have experienced the same thing. BTW, Zombie's a Prince (noun and verb).

~Bruno~

Do tell...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Saw this coming, especially when he was offering 'swatting' services.
Pages:
Jump to: