Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers favorite tools - page 5. (Read 602 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
July 17, 2020, 05:58:56 AM
Scammers are good enticing the investors, creating good and attracted projects that based from whatever is trending from the market,
they can easily gained attentions since they really understand the emotions of every target venues that they'll going to offer.
The common mistake of the investors is being move without doing proper research especially newbies who thinks that investing is as easy
as it is.
Scammers are indeed smarter than the investors. They have a lot of techniques that they can use on tricking the investors to encourage them to fall on their scamming schemes that's why as an investor or trader we should double check the background of every person we are transacting with to avoid scams and casualties.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
July 17, 2020, 05:51:26 AM
I learnt my own lesson about some useless use cases in crypto Projects through Airdrop hunting. I have something against the following use cases like

1. Artificial Intelligence projects
2. Gold backed tokens
3. Deflation tokens

Why? They hardly survives because they are mostly based on lies, these use cases are scammers favorite tools to deceive

not only that they are always copying the idea of  a successful projecy so they can also feel the success when they are the one who launch it.

Like exchange or gambling website they also have this idea its depend to them what they think will work so they can easily have money from investors.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 17, 2020, 05:48:31 AM
Scammers are good enticing the investors, creating good and attracted projects that based from whatever is trending from the market,
they can easily gained attentions since they really understand the emotions of every target venues that they'll going to offer.
The common mistake of the investors is being move without doing proper research especially newbies who thinks that investing is as easy
as it is.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
July 17, 2020, 05:37:22 AM
When something is too good to be true in crypto space or in real world don't just think it twice, it's a scam, scammers are very fond of giving investors attractive offers, if the offers aren't attractive how will people build interest? Greed lives in all
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
July 17, 2020, 05:31:23 AM
Most staking cryptocurrencies are also used by scammers. Anything with more than 90% of its circulating supply staked with no real use case for the token is almost certainly going to fail.

I'd also stay away from anything offering staking rewards of more than 7-8% per annum—even this is quite high. Something like 3-4% is good, but 1-2% is ideal.

Anything yielding more than 8% or so has much too high inflation to survive as a cryptocurrency, given that the most popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, etc all have gradually reducing inflation (halving events).
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
July 17, 2020, 05:24:16 AM
1. Masternode coins are scammers favorite too.
2. Real Estate projects are scammers favorite too.
3. New exchanges are also used by scammers too

Anything that's very easy to fool investors will be on scammers list for sure, it's easy to detect fake masternode projects because they promise huge ROI, mostly too good to be true and do not trust new exchanges too unless they are transparency
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
July 17, 2020, 04:48:29 AM
Main problem isn't the use case of a coin. It's the fact that most coins don't even get to fulfill their main purpose and so get dumped and abandoned before they even start being developed properly, if at all.

Scammers won't give a damn about the utility of their coin; the only thing that matters to them is that the price rises enough to be able to sell a large quantity and abandon the project with a big bag of $.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
July 17, 2020, 04:41:35 AM
Scammers uses catchy and popular concepts to get easy money from gullible investors. They don't do much work and just copy pastes others work with some slight change. Other popular scams except the ones mentioned by OP at the moment are
1. Masternode coins - 90% of them are just scams.
2. Exchange coins - Don't believe any exchange coins as good exchange would always bring their exchange first and issue the ICO on their own exchange.

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 17, 2020, 04:34:18 AM
I learnt my own lesson about some useless use cases in crypto Projects through Airdrop hunting. I have something against the following use cases like

1. Artificial Intelligence projects
2. Gold backed tokens
3. Deflation tokens

Why? They hardly survives because they are mostly based on lies, these use cases are scammers favorite tools to deceive
Pages:
Jump to: