Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers who never repaid loans. Please do everyone a favour and paint them red. - page 3. (Read 2295 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Lover of Bitcoin
I used the word probably and actually I have asked the lender to give me some more time and they agreed, guys please when the lender is happy to give me some time please why are you so against me ?

You were given 24 hours numerous times. Your time is up and I see no repayment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I used the word probably and actually I have asked the lender to give me some more time and they agreed, guys please when the lender is happy to give me some time please why are you so against me ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I have been in contact with favours since the time I defaulted, please give me 24 hrs from now to repay the loan. I understand that red trust, but I hope to see it remove once I have paid, thanks Luada and very sorry favours.
Confirming that I have talked to this user on Skype, he claims he will return the funds in 24 hours. Once this is done I will post here and you guys can remove the feedback.
Has the user really been in contact with you since the time that he/she defaulted or has he/she only contacted you recently?

He's PM'd me several times  since the beginning with things like "I'll pay in 24 hours" or "just one last day" but never stuck to his word. Find it hard to believe he will do so this time.

extremely unlikely that he is going to fulfill this promise although I hope he does.

He has a loan which he paid back just before he took out a loan from you, I believe to gain back possession of his account.

After a long long time I am back and I discussed with sulendra who was very kind to agree for taking repayment and hence I have sent it

https://blockchain.info/tx/163ba63a9a45537dc805bf86eb38f7b4dc5a8a3d8d8de066d9f05ca9c77469e4

I have got the account back, thanks sulendra please confirm this.
After 6 months, finally you repaid the loan .
Confirmed, I received the loan back . Thank you very much for repay the loan and the problem is clear now Smiley

You should discuss with other member to remove their neg trust.
A 6 month late loan, maybe as an incentive for people to pay back earlier you should say interest will be compounded at say 5% weekly if the loan goes over 1 month late, although come to think of it if that was the case he never would have repaid so probably not such a good idea.

I am really sorry to you also mate for such late repayment please give me a chance and I will actually never take loans here in forum rather I would take from banks in my country Smiley

Now he promised not to take loans on the forum again, obviously he broke his promise.

All the best to the lender, hope you get your money back.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
Find it hard to believe he will do so this time.
I guess not.Let's wait for it.

Also,were you really running a loan service ? That looked more like a charity,a sale place for anyone who wants to get rid of their accounts real quick.
Lover of Bitcoin
I have been in contact with favours since the time I defaulted, please give me 24 hrs from now to repay the loan. I understand that red trust, but I hope to see it remove once I have paid, thanks Luada and very sorry favours.
Confirming that I have talked to this user on Skype, he claims he will return the funds in 24 hours. Once this is done I will post here and you guys can remove the feedback.
Has the user really been in contact with you since the time that he/she defaulted or has he/she only contacted you recently?

He's PM'd me several times  since the beginning with things like "I'll pay in 24 hours" or "just one last day" but never stuck to his word. Find it hard to believe he will do so this time.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Lover of Bitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I've tagged all of them. OP, I can't say that I am surprised to be honest. Your thread is wrong on several levels:
1) No collateral. Even lending to users wit high green trust may go wrong for some particular reason.
2) Not verifying whether the users are the original owners by asking for signed messages.
3) No collateral.

I highly doubt that you're going to see this money returned.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
All of them are indeed scammer, but what happened with margoncreatives? He did pm'd you about extended repayment, right? Or he just lied?
Pages:
Jump to: