Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers won't mind kicking those who are already down - page 3. (Read 374 times)

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
You can compare those scammers to criminals. Well, scammers are criminals as well, but the point is that, they don't care about yourself, your feelings whatsoever. As long as you're their target, they will do what they can just to get money from you.

That's why we as investors need to remain vigilant at all times. Don't fall out with these shitty emails. Always be observant, always look at the website that you're visiting. When I was starting to know which are scams, and which are not, I often watch some Youtube videos, and that helped me a lot. Not only 1 video , but many videos. As for this FTX comeback, maybe those who lost their money in that FTX drama a few months ago are the ones who might fall to this trap. I just hope that they will not fall into this one again, or it will just add to their burden.
Activity: 392
Merit: 237
Phishing attacks like this are the most common scamming tactics nowadays not only on the crypto world but also in the general world. The scammers always tries to use an even to their advantage and this is certainly one of them.

The best way to go when sensitive mails like this is received is to look at the sender address and then go back to the exchange and check their support for there official email address and once even a letter differs, one should avoid the link. Also check their social media handle to actually check if there is an announcement of such instructions. Check the link of that comes with the mail and see if it is to their official page
Activity: 714
Merit: 296
Cashback 15%
I am pretty sure that almost everyone in the crypto space knows that FTX and the CEO shit over their customers, there is no coming back from this hurtful experience but days back I read somewhere online that FTX has started moving their assets on the blockchain, maybe that's what prompts this attack.

The reason for this move could be

1. They want to start paying back their customers.

2. To start running their shitty FTX 2.0 comeback.

The problem now is some wicked souls are trying to take advantage of this, targeting those who have already lost a lot to FTX, these scammers know no mercy.

Scammers are now sending out new scam emails to all available email accounts, I got this a few days ago and the funny thing is I never used FTX exchange once, I don't have an account with the exchange, and this is where they messed up, but let's pretend I was also FTX customer?

I know this is not from FTX because...

1. I don't have an account with FTX exchange.

2. The sender's email is weird ( something spcuid@ opulet.com)

But this is me, if this landed on the old victim's email addresses they may fall victim all over again, Let this be a warning for those who are not aware of such scamming tricks, always abstain from clicking links through email, always check senders address when you get emails from crypto exchanges.

Stay Safe out there!
Pages:
Jump to: