Pages:
Author

Topic: █✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ S.C.A.N [SCAN] █✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ - page 8. (Read 11103 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Waiting for Yobit listing. I have already make a request to them.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
 however.

S.C.A.M Looks better  compared to ScamCoin
and my ticker sounds better [SCAM]   ~ [SCA]  Cool

and "Coin" in the Coin Name is so 2015

but i wish These guys good luck :-)
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Congratulation for s.c.a.m, wishing you all the best and best luck in the future.
 Wink Cool.
legendary
I am a SERIOUS investor and witout an ICO I cant CONSIDER this to INVEST in because its NOT SERIOUS enough for me.
Can you do an ICO for a SERIOUS investor like me.

you made my day.

Its not the intention of a SERIOUS person like me to make other peoples day's. I only talk SERIOUS and I SERIOUSLY want to know if you can offer a SERIOUS dude like myself an ICO opportunity.

ask the other People inside the Ponzi thread. maybe they sell you some S.C.A.M coins.

but myself doesnt see any reason why i should sell you some coins.
i use them as reward token. for Bonus Payouts. and for giveaways.

Seriously !
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
So serious in here....

It gets SERIOUS when you have SERIOUSLY long green hair, white skin and a big SERIOUS red smile.
legendary
Activity: 2165
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
I seriously don't know whether to take you serious , because a serious investor that invest in serious investment need to seriously consider their serious investment
, seriously

Smiley

Take me SERIOUS. Serious as a car crash. SERIOUS as swimming with sharks. SERIOUS like Bruce LEE!
Did you have anything SERIOUS to say or did you just want to waste the time of a SERIOUS guy like me.
SERIOUSLY.. Answer that!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That dude is seriously mental. Only thing he could be doing worse is talking about himself in the third person.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
i think you played too much serious sam lol
I am a SERIOUS investor and witout an ICO I cant CONSIDER this to INVEST in because its NOT SERIOUS enough for me.

you made my day.

Its not the intention of a SERIOUS person like me to make other peoples day's. I only talk SERIOUS and I SERIOUSLY want to know if you can offer a SERIOUS dude like myself an ICO opportunity.

I might sell you 100,000 SCAMs for 1 BTC and we will consider it ICO, agreed?

Sorry. This is SERIOUS business and I can only make SERIOUS deals with the dev. You are not SERIOUS, just SERIOUSLY looking to take my Seriously hard earned money.
But I will SERIOUSLY buy your 100k SCAM's for 0.00001 btc. SERIOUSLY!
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I seriously don't know whether to take you serious , because a serious investor that invest in serious investment need to seriously consider their serious investment
, seriously

Smiley
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

you made my day.

I might sell you 100,000 SCAMs for 1 BTC and we will consider it ICO, agreed?

you made my day.

legendary

you made my day.

legendary
How do I become a secret agent like those in the op. I want to be the black guy if for no other reason then to know what its like to  have a big cock. Smiley

you should visit your doctor if you are White, and your cock is allright getting black ..

just a small advice
Pages:
Jump to: