Pages:
Author

Topic: Scared Of Taxes - page 2. (Read 315 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
June 17, 2018, 03:20:44 AM
Hey All, I've been trading like a maniac the past few years using lots of different exchanges and not keeping records of trades. It would be nice to send a few btc back to coinbase for USD but I'm afraid some blockchain explorer they have will follow the transactions back through everything and I could get into trouble fortrading altcoins. Am I being ridiculous? Sounds ridiculous as I type. I suppose at some point I need to take profits but I'm just nervous about going back to coinbase.

Im just curious,what is the relationship when you doing a transaction to coinbase to,blockchain explorer would follow your transaction from your previous trading of different exchanges,actualy as far as i know we are free to doing a exchange transaction to the different exchanges,because we only pay only in different processing fee according the amount required of those trading exchange we've  doing a transaction,therefore its so sound ridicolous that,blockchain explorer will follow you as long that you a compromise transaction before on the  other exchanges.

Activity: 3038
Merit: 918
June 17, 2018, 02:15:15 AM
Hey All, I've been trading like a maniac the past few years using lots of different exchanges and not keeping records of trades. It would be nice to send a few btc back to coinbase for USD but I'm afraid some blockchain explorer they have will follow the transactions back through everything and I could get into trouble fortrading altcoins. Am I being ridiculous? Sounds ridiculous as I type. I suppose at some point I need to take profits but I'm just nervous about going back to coinbase.

I think that bitcoin mixer services are created to prevent tracking of btc transactions.I`m not quite sure about that.Why do you have to use Coinbase?Can you sell your btc for USD using some other exchange platform.I don`t trust Coinbase.They can block your account for no reason
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 10:06:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: