Pages:
Author

Topic: Scenario: The end of the world is coming. What will you do? - page 3. (Read 2046 times)

legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
You really need to watch the beginning of the movie, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." Start here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2kKdNBbz2M.

Cool
"The most astonishing adventure in the universe begins when the world ends."

Your cult actually believes this? How awful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The end of the world really will come at it's right time we can't say for sure when it will happen. In case the end of the world is coming and of course we can't do anything to stop it Ill just wait for the world to end since it can't be prevented and try to survive to spare myself a little more time before dying but if I know there's some way we can be saved Ill do what I can even if the chance is slight. It wont happen in the next 20 years though I think since world war is not enough for the end of the world to come.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
You really need to watch the beginning of the movie, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." Start here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2kKdNBbz2M.

Cool
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
It's hard to determine, because everyone knew that the world was going to end, then nothing will get done. No electricity and such, because who's going to work? Not much you can do, and millions will probably die before the time comes.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So yea I'm just curious to see what people would do in such a scenario  Smiley Let's say the destruction of the earth is inevitable, there is absolutely nothing that can be done to save anything/anyone.
Ideally I would like people to consider separate variations of the same idea, like say the world is ending in 3 days, 1 month, 5 years, 20 years (Even in the case where world end is in 20 years, nothing can be done, no technological advancement/miracle will be able to save anyone). What will you do? How will your life change (if at all)?
Pages:
Jump to: