Pages:
Author

Topic: Science of Withdrawal from Bittrex - page 2. (Read 590 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 12, 2017, 12:09:17 PM
Hi, just wait for confirmation of the verification. Then you get your coins. Now it's at Bittrex very long, apparently the applications are many. My friend was waiting for a check about a month. All went well
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 11:55:17 AM
If you are not on the black list of sanctioned individuals, or have no connections to them, you'll get your coins, with billions of dollars daily volume, they need to make sure that you are not in that list.

I understand that....hopeful and waiting
December 12, 2017, 11:48:32 AM
I've applied to enhanced verification with the ID document and selfie... fingers crossed !

All the Best Smiley
December 12, 2017, 11:45:44 AM
What kinds of document ID did you send? Much better if you sent a passport id or national id, maybe you sent a different kind of ID which is not supported by bittrex and they are find it hard to verify, I verified mine in just a couple of minutes after I send my documents.   

I shared my Driving Licence (There was option to do so). But I don't mind sharing my passport, the only problem is that I don't know how to do it now. There is no option available on the site to do so.
December 12, 2017, 11:39:54 AM
Was wondering why you did not immediately applied for verification. Anyway, in my case, I was approved only in matter of minutes after applying for enhanced verification. Took photo of my IDs and submitted my self portrait. I think this is a case to case basis. A reminder that you should not apply for another ticket if your first application is not yet resolved. Best of luck.

Thanks...I am adding comments to the same request.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
December 12, 2017, 11:32:35 AM
What kinds of document ID did you send? Much better if you sent a passport id or national id, maybe you sent a different kind of ID which is not supported by bittrex and they are find it hard to verify, I verified mine in just a couple of minutes after I send my documents.   
Same here which I did provide my Seamansbook for verification purposes then it was verified fast but that was just a year ago but now ive seen lots of users do have complaints regarding the duration of verification.
For now on the case of op,no one would able to help you out but only Bittrex itself since they are the ones who do made such verification and no individual would help you out into this forum.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
December 12, 2017, 10:11:11 AM
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
December 12, 2017, 09:26:28 AM
If you are not on the black list of sanctioned individuals, or have no connections to them, you'll get your coins, with billions of dollars daily volume, they need to make sure that you are not in that list.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 08:44:44 AM
I am a newbie, 2.5 months old in crypto world.

I recently got my coins exchanged for BTC for the first time and used Bittrex for that.

Everything was smooth and fine till I eventually wanted to withdraw my coins. It said, I need to get verified.

I provided my documents and it said verification is under process. This was like 10 days ago.

Its been over a week now that I have placed request to support team (Request #605243) with 4 followups. No Response.

At that point I looked around and found that many people are having same problem.

So, I am reaching out for help.

To all the experienced people, kindly guide on how to withdraw my coins from Bittrex?Huh

Also, this is my first post, just in case there is something wrong with it, please let me know.

Was wondering why you did not immediately applied for verification. Anyway, in my case, I was approved only in matter of minutes after applying for enhanced verification. Took photo of my IDs and submitted my self portrait. I think this is a case to case basis. A reminder that you should not apply for another ticket if your first application is not yet resolved. Best of luck.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
December 12, 2017, 08:42:22 AM
I passed enhanced verification in around 20 minutes after opening an account.

It may be that your request has been lost in the backlog, unfortunately since their support is absolutely horrendous you'll just have to reach out and wait for a response.
Activity: 126
December 12, 2017, 08:27:58 AM
I recently downloaded an NEO wallet from neo.org and withdrew NEO from bittrex. It's been over 12 hours and the withdraw hasn't shown up in my wallet. The address on bittrex matches the address of my wallet. Any ideas?
Activity: 39
December 12, 2017, 07:22:05 AM
I've applied to enhanced verification with the ID document and selfie... fingers crossed !
Activity: 39
December 12, 2017, 06:37:29 AM
Can I ask which country is your friend from ?
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
December 12, 2017, 05:54:45 AM
I know that verification process at the Bittrex doesn't take too much time. The friend of mine passed through the enhanced verification in 2 days.
Activity: 336
December 11, 2017, 11:59:47 PM
Until you pass the extended verification - did not get your coins. Just have to wait. Again check whether you have correctly filled out for verification. In General, everything is clear and simple. But now they have a lot of applications. I did verified 1 week.
December 11, 2017, 10:23:20 PM
I am a newbie, 2.5 months old in crypto world.

I recently got my coins exchanged for BTC for the first time and used Bittrex for that.

Everything was smooth and fine till I eventually wanted to withdraw my coins. It said, I need to get verified.

I provided my documents and it said verification is under process. This was like 10 days ago.

Its been over a week now that I have placed request to support team (Request #605243) with 4 followups. No Response.

At that point I looked around and found that many people are having same problem.

So, I am reaching out for help.

To all the experienced people, kindly guide on how to withdraw my coins from Bittrex?Huh

Also, this is my first post, just in case there is something wrong with it, please let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: