Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 124. (Read 65855 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Do you have educators on your team with experience in the field?

It's better if the team have that kind of expert included in their team. It makes their marketing easy because they can teach people how the platform works.

Yes. It would be nice and much better if they have an expert on this ideas so that they can fulfill their plans in the development process to have a good functionality. We know that it will takes more time before the implementation happens and that is why it is really important to have an expert.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Can I buy these CNcoins before February 2019? And if yes than what do I have to do?

yes, the private sale is ongoing. Just contact us privately (or through www.scientificcoin.com) and we will give you instructions.
Best

Telling people to contact you privately is a bad idea as there's no shortage of peeps who would try to impersonate you to scam investors for cash
You are right, as soon as you try to find out any aspects of token sale as immediately appears smart ass who is trying to deceive you. Remember that admins will never PM you if the project values own reputation.

you need to be especially careful, before agreeing to buy with a private person. I doubt this seller. The development team will not hide any sales information.
Yes, contacting privately will keep your deals more untraceable you should always invest on a website or at some legit place of the project. There are many scammers out there who can scam you easily.

Right, the number of scammers are increasing so better know everything first before joining or clicking in unknown  links. Maybe the best thing to do is ask to those who have experienced, research the background and be knowledgeable enough on the process, just like in this project, you can totally say what kind of project is this through the comments of the people and how the team gives updates or information to all. I am confident that this project will become successful and trusted.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I read the project carefully and i seen that this project depends on the scientific research.so i think this platform is very useful for all the scientists who want to invent any new things.This platform will helps them to rais fund for their projects so they can easily develop it.i think this is the future of scientific technology.
Most of the scientific scripts are much innovated in real time and through scientific plan we also have the freelancing oplortunities where the plans reap great vision in real time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
So will it be like something worldwide or what? It says about some Academic Town in Russia. Will scientists from other countries be able to take a part in this project or is it just some local stuff?
Its a russian project.Though Russian project has some problem,but trust Scientific project.They have the potential & i think anyone can take part in it

It's a Siberian project with a worldwide reach (team and community span all over the world)
could you tell us here what is the price of the tokens? And is there any minimum amount to buy tokens? Approximately how long will the sale last?

The sale will last for months. The current price is 0.3$ per token.
Price will be raised to 1.5$ at the end of the private sale
Do you plan to finance only crypto-currency projects or others?

We will list projects and investors will decide whether to fund them or not. We won't fund them directly
I read the project carefully and i seen that this project depends on the scientific research.so i think this platform is very useful for all the scientists who want to invent any new things.This platform will helps them to rais fund for their projects so they can easily develop it.i think this is the future of scientific technology.

well, in our vision, this platform will be more beneficial to scientists with a solid project able to provide profit within a reasonable time
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Do you plan to finance only crypto-currency projects or others?
Activity: 19
All large and profitable projects do not need to find investors, do not you think that only risky and failed projects will get to you?
Activity: 280

It's better if the team have that kind of expert included in their team. It makes their marketing easy because they can teach people how the platform works.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Their video is just simple, you need to understand their basic concepts before engaging to this project.
Dua
Activity: 616
Can I buy these CNcoins before February 2019? And if yes than what do I have to do?

yes, the private sale is ongoing. Just contact us privately (or through www.scientificcoin.com) and we will give you instructions.
Best

Telling people to contact you privately is a bad idea as there's no shortage of peeps who would try to impersonate you to scam investors for cash
You are right, as soon as you try to find out any aspects of token sale as immediately appears smart ass who is trying to deceive you. Remember that admins will never PM you if the project values own reputation.

you need to be especially careful, before agreeing to buy with a private person. I doubt this seller. The development team will not hide any sales information.
Activity: 378
I liked the project, but I've seen a lot of similar projects, and I'll put on that the developers will add something new, their own.
Activity: 2
How do I start investing in Scientific Coin?
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I like your business. Excellent logo, justifiable vision, brilliant results.

thanks for your constant appreciation  Wink
This kind of comment might be so interesting for you and the project because they can make your team get inspired for it
Positive complements encourage the team and developers to strive hard to get the best out of everything. The project is nice the team needs to add features for the improvement of the project. The team needs us to support and gice them some advices and complements to boost their energy.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

Best

Merit: 4

Best

Activity: 574

Best
How are the main advantages of buying tokens through Private sale? The price is much lower than the subsequent rounds of sales? Are there any other distinguishing features because of which it is more profitable? Thank you for your answers.
Activity: 434
could you tell us here what is the price of the tokens? And is there any minimum amount to buy tokens? Approximately how long will the sale last?
Hi you can try to visit the website  http://www.scientificcoin.com/ . Maybe this link can help you with your concerns regarding the project. Hopefully you can receive enough info and details need for your satisfaction.
Jump to: