Pages:
Author

Topic: ScoobyCoin - page 3. (Read 10080 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 12:11:22 PM
Scoobycoin? Oh no, we have enough Dogecoin ... Who invests in coins that have no practical application and development? What are you investing for? Spend money on charity in this case! Why feed the creators of such strange coins?... Huh

no worse than that scam coin COINVEST lol      in a couple days u can mine 100k... who is investing? chill out on your hating dude, just a POS coin. what are you the BTC police? fk off
100k? How much it worth? $10?
Activity: 22
January 27, 2018, 10:15:31 AM
Scoobycoin? Oh no, we have enough Dogecoin ... Who invests in coins that have no practical application and development? What are you investing for? Spend money on charity in this case! Why feed the creators of such strange coins?... Huh

no worse than that scam coin COINVEST lol      in a couple days u can mine 100k... who is investing? chill out on your hating dude, just a POS coin. what are you the BTC police? fk off
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
January 26, 2018, 03:36:10 PM
January 26, 2018, 03:29:25 PM
Great News!

Physical, novelty collector ScoobyCoins are in!

Website is undergoing a facelift. Coins will soon be available on website for a small contribution of Scoobycoins.

http://scoobycoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/scoobycoinlogo01.jpg

VERY NICE!!!!   I like this coin alot!
Activity: 58
January 26, 2018, 12:09:15 PM
Great News!

Physical, novelty collector ScoobyCoins are in!

Website is undergoing a facelift. Coins will soon be available on website for a small contribution of Scoobycoins.

http://scoobycoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/scoobycoinlogo01.jpg
January 24, 2018, 04:28:31 PM
Hello Everyone,

It looks like Nova exchange is not closing.  This is great news.

ScoobyCoin has been submitted to a few more exchanges. 
Awaiting response.

Will keep everyone posted.

Thanks!

Hey Dev, If you can get masternode going, this will be upgraded to another level. Right now, it looks dead, as no thing outstanding or special about this coin. Name is suck too. Sorry to say.
January 24, 2018, 04:23:08 PM
Hello Everyone,

Awaiting response.

Thanks!

SWEET! good to hear! any other plans goin on?  really cool coin and great returns on staking, I think. hope that this project will have some measure of success!
January 24, 2018, 10:45:37 AM
Hello Everyone,

Awaiting response.

Thanks!
Activity: 29
January 23, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

Well Coinsmarkets.com is not looking great. Going on almost a week shut down with sporadic info from the site owner's. It just seems like they would be more forthcoming with info if they didn't want to alienate their user base if they open back up.

SatoshiTrade doesn't get much action.

Novaexchange is apparently staying open now. According to their website they will open deposits in a few days after finding partners that allow them to run the exchange more efficiently. The post says they grew too much last year and couldn't keep up which seems a little suspect but i don't know. I wouldn't deposit much there for a month or two to see how it plays out.

I kind of think some of the small exchanges see the end of the crazy bull run for the time being and plan to exit scam.

Yobit would be great if they respond but I've read where they are getting more picky with coins they will list. Prob would be a good idea to have an active Twitter and some more traffic in the slack to help convince them its worth adding.

Best of luck to everyone - Long live Scooby.
January 22, 2018, 04:21:43 PM
Great returns on staking for sure, I like this coin, hope something happens. would like to atleast see it on coinmarketcap....
January 18, 2018, 07:36:23 PM
I submitted a request to coinmarketcap.com , if anybody else wants to it may help... SCOOBY
January 18, 2018, 03:04:26 PM
Any updates?
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
January 16, 2018, 10:04:46 PM
January 16, 2018, 07:18:36 PM
Hello everyone.

We are currently submitting to exchanges.  As the 3 we are listed on are having their own difficulties.
Any possible exchange suggestions and submissions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

cryptopia.co.nz

yobit.io

theres a couple dev that might be worth trying to get on, would probly make most sense for you to apply incase they try to contact you...   

SCOOBY just received a paid listing to yobit.   Grin

Thanks to everyone that help make these things happen!

ScoobyCoin running smoothly. 

I am here to help with any issues that may arise and to help ScoobyCoin as much as I can.

This project takes the effort of everyone.  If it may be advertising or contributions to the script.

So far, not a single issue with the coin other than masternode requests.

Thanks to all!

ok cool.... the other one then.. use your energy for better efforts
January 16, 2018, 05:29:20 PM
Hello everyone.

We are currently submitting to exchanges.  As the 3 we are listed on are having their own difficulties.

Thanks!

cryptopia.co.nz

yobit.io

theres a couple dev that might be worth trying to get on, would probly make most sense for you to apply incase they try to contact you...   

SCOOBY just received a paid listing to yobit.   Grin

Thanks to everyone that help make these things happen!

ScoobyCoin running smoothly. 

I am here to help with any issues that may arise and to help ScoobyCoin as much as I can.

This project takes the effort of everyone.  If it may be advertising or contributions to the script.

So far, not a single issue with the coin other than masternode requests.

Thanks to all!
January 16, 2018, 04:53:25 PM
Hello everyone.

Thanks!

cryptopia.co.nz

yobit.io

January 16, 2018, 02:40:22 PM
Hello everyone.

Thanks!
January 16, 2018, 10:01:19 AM
EVERYONE should go to coinmarketcap.com   SCROLL DOWN to the bottom and click    Request form.   and add the necessary info needed to add the coin.. IT WILL HELP GREATLY. 

HEY SCOOBY DEV   how are things going with the project?   do we have a reddit?  we should be doin these little things to help everyone!  let me know if I can do anything dev. I'm mining Scooby atm with l3+s. I work from home. lmk I got time here and there
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 07:22:35 AM
Hello, I've been looking at the coin for a long time and wondered if it was dead but today I got your response to the other members, it seems to be fine in my eyes.
I have a question, I see your coin marketing link on twitter but when I join it, I do not see any new posts or followers.
Is it not working or  you Marketing your coin at 1 other place?
Activity: 29
January 15, 2018, 02:49:33 AM
Seem like block explorer is not work. May i know what is active address of blockexplorer now?

Special Thanks to Carl at hasher.club

New ScoobyCoin Block Explorer can be found here.  http://explorer.scoobycoin.com

What is the total supply now? How many left to be mined?

Current ScoobyCoin supply is  6,079,676.41357965
Current blocks are at 266,115  POW ends at block 1,000,000

This information can be found in your ScoobyCoin wallet by typing in "getinfo" under the debug window console.

Is there any further dev or marketing for this coin? Or it is a dead project now.

This coin is far from dead.  Software updates are underway to make ScoobyCoin even better.
We rely on community support for advertising or anything else that users are welcome to volunteer.
ScoobyCoin is currently listed on 3 exchanges but trying to list more.
This is a no premine, fair launch, coin with no premined dev funds.  It is a bit of a challenge to pay sites like Cryptopia for a 1/4million dollar listing.
A paid listing has been submitted to yobit, but no response yet.
We need your help.  You are welcome to suggest reliable exchanges for us to try to list at.
Thanks!

Developer there appears to be some offers to assist this project for free in the Slack channel. Maybe check this out for assistance with marketing, website, listings, etc. Basically looking to give the coin some direction and purpose for future use.
Pages:
Jump to: