Pages:
Author

Topic: Screwed up by Livecoin - page 2. (Read 327 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
January 26, 2019, 02:16:20 PM
Take a screen shot of the deposit and withdrawal addresses, find a link or email from them outlining this policy, put in your best guess for the trades.

That's all anyone can do. You haven't done anything wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250
January 26, 2019, 12:45:34 PM
Imagine that you send some bitcoins to Livecoin to buy some altcoin that you were interested in, did some trading, found some profit, increased bitcoin count. Very nice, but here is the problem: Turns out Livecoin deletes all of your trading history every 15 days. I realized this when it was too late because the fuckers put it on tiny fonts somewhere where it's not that visible. Now I have lost the trading, so if I wanted to sell the bitcoins that were obtain through the trades in there for fiat and they asked for details, I wouldn't have said details since stupid Livecoin apparently thinks deleting people's trading history is a good idea.

What would be your options if this happened and you were saving money to buy property? It would suck not being able to sell your trading gains. I would be worried to simply tell the truth, that the trading history is lost, because they don't really care about the truth, if you have nothing to show to prove the funds are from legit origin there is a risk they screw you up. Any ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: