Pages:
Author

Topic: Scrinium.ai Announces the Launch of Scrinium Bounty Program - page 5. (Read 6459 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 1
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hi Bounty manager
I have Posted and re-posted an video about Scrinium.ai , please find the links below:
Youtube Video link: https://youtu.be/WfTUDoI2nOM
Kind Regards
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
Hello dear manager! I would be very grateful if you change your subscribers in the table. and rate 20 bets a week! I have a long time already a long time ago more than 1000 friends in facebook and twitter. And I share every your message.  Roll Eyes
Hello! The list has been updated.
Can I join a campaign on Twitter and Facebook at the same time? Or it is necessary to choose something one?
You can choose several campaigns.

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Can I join a campaign on Twitter and Facebook at the same time? Or it is necessary to choose something one?
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
Hello dear manager! I would be very grateful if you change your subscribers in the table. and rate 20 bets a week! I have a long time already a long time ago more than 1000 friends in facebook and twitter. And I share every your message.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Scrinium is the solution. Based on the performance analysis of millions of traders around the world, it picks the most suitable and consistent traders and automatically creates an investment portfolio that fits every single private investor. All the investor needs to do is select profit and risk levels. This done,
the portfolio will be automatically created and the investor will start receiving benefits immediately.The investor thus becomes independent from all the intermediaries that devour his profits by charging commissions  no investment funds or companies are a part of this process anymore.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I post your photo and full text description to the photo. sir, when will the stakes be calculated?
Stakes will be assigned after the end of the programme.

Hello Dev! Please drop me a table on the YouTube bounty company. I filled out the form yesterday, but my email address is not yet listed.

email: [email protected]
The list will be updated soon.
thanks
copper member
Dear Admin, what mean email id? email on BTT? Regards
You should enter the email you registered for the bounty programme with.
Activity: 231
Merit: 1
Hello everyone!
Please make sure to submit your reports before the end of ICO: https://goo.gl/forms/HekC1unRAl0hzZXE2
You should submit reports via the Google form, reports submitted in this thread are not valid.

Reports submitted after 11th of March will not be accepted.

Dear Admin, what mean email id? email on BTT? Regards
copper member
Hello everyone!
Please make sure to submit your reports before the end of ICO: https://goo.gl/forms/HekC1unRAl0hzZXE2
You should submit reports via the Google form, reports submitted in this thread are not valid.

Reports submitted after 11th of March will not be accepted.
copper member
I post your photo and full text description to the photo. sir, when will the stakes be calculated?
Stakes will be assigned after the end of the programme.

Hello Dev! Please drop me a table on the YouTube bounty company. I filled out the form yesterday, but my email address is not yet listed.

The list will be updated soon.
Merit: 102

Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
I'm following this company. Good luck! God bless us!
Merit: 290
I want to join the Instagram campaign, but I wonder how to repost.

There is no repost option.  Sad
You should post our pics.  Smiley
copper member

You should post our pics.  Smiley
Activity: 196

Activity: 214
Hello dev,

I just wrote an article about you, I already registered in the doc but I do not appear in the spreadsheet, I do not know if it is due to an error, like my article:

https://steemit.com/spanish/@ppita/scrinium-developed-inversion-investment-for-private-investors-ico-en-curso

ETH Wallet: 0x96ee320A536A36F2a9F645C5e8EA3fd2A4BE92d2

Please check it.
Pages:
Jump to: