Pages:
Author

Topic: Scrypt ASICs? - page 2. (Read 2013 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 01, 2014, 04:25:26 PM

Nope they are real. People in the forum have them and are running test right now. Lets face it.... it will be the same cycle as Bitcoin... first CPU, then GPU then FPGA then ASIC's. SCRYPT will follow the same exact pattern.

I would say its almost to late to invest a large amount of capitol in GPU as everyone now will switch over to ASIC's.

What the hell...

Alpha T is the most obvious scam around.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
February 01, 2014, 03:58:16 PM

Nope they are real. People in the forum have them and are running test right now. Lets face it.... it will be the same cycle as Bitcoin... first CPU, then GPU then FPGA then ASIC's. SCRYPT will follow the same exact pattern.

I would say its almost to late to invest a large amount of capitol in GPU as everyone now will switch over to ASIC's.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 01, 2014, 02:20:11 PM
I've seen a couple of sites claiming to have pre-order Scrypt ASICs but is there any concrete evidence that they exist?
No.

And by "a couple of sites" you mean Alpha-T? I'd bet good money that they are a scam.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 01, 2014, 02:19:22 PM
I've seen a couple of sites claiming to have pre-order Scrypt ASICs but is there any concrete evidence that they exist?
Pages:
Jump to: