Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt] Best MultiPool with profitability coin switch (check out the list!) - page 4. (Read 240683 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
what about

www.clevermining.com

I don't think I've seen it posted.

Really nice GUI charts etc...
Activity: 266
buy low - sell high

mine low - sell high

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
why mine the highest price altcoins?

should you mine the most volatile lowest prices coins then sell them when they're high?

SEEMS COUNTERINTUTIVE

Nope think about it,,

If you mine the highest prof sell it and buy a low coin you can buy more coins then you can mine yourself.
why mine the highest price altcoins?

should you mine the most volatile lowest prices coins then sell them when they're high?

SEEMS COUNTERINTUTIVE
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
You somehow missed tompool.org, and it's the best. 1 minute switching speed configurable, vardiff or manual diff, huge selection of coins. New ones added frequently if they are on a major exchange. Completey configurable multipool where you can exclude coins you don't like. MPOS so it works great with any of the API scanning pool monitors for Android and iOS, and unlike most pools, Tom is actually there a lot so broken things actually get fixed unlike say, every single other multipool. He also upgrades the hardware frequently. There isn't a better scrypt or sha256 multipool. Megamultipool tried to copy tompool, and while decent, it's simply not as good.

I looked at Tompool - he has none of the most profitable coins listed on coinwarz.
Activity: 280
https://www.scryptguild.com/index.php Nice interface. Great transparency. Stable. Currently at 4.2GH. They charge 1% on automatic coin conversion to BTC plus 0.3% charged by exchange sites. You can opt out of automatic conversion and manage it yourself. In this case all you pay is exchange site 0.3% fee.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
You somehow missed tompool.org, and it's the best. 1 minute switching speed configurable, vardiff or manual diff, huge selection of coins. New ones added frequently if they are on a major exchange. Completey configurable multipool where you can exclude coins you don't like. MPOS so it works great with any of the API scanning pool monitors for Android and iOS, and unlike most pools, Tom is actually there a lot so broken things actually get fixed unlike say, every single other multipool. He also upgrades the hardware frequently. There isn't a better scrypt or sha256 multipool. Megamultipool tried to copy tompool, and while decent, it's simply not as good.

How is 21 coins HUGE selection of coins?

also
Scrypt TomCoin hash rate: 10058 Kh/sec

10 000 khs

Nice one???
Activity: 25
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Activity: 140
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
http://www.coinshift.com says it's last BTC/mhash was 0.00724 !!!

Anybody can confirm it?
Im going to try
Afer approx. 50h
my speed approx. 10,000 Khash or 10 Mhash

0.03506414    Sun 16 Mar 2014 03:10
0.05445433    Sat 15 Mar 2014 05:36

-------------------------------------------
fuck this shit...moving
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 490

Anybody can confirm it?

I can partially confirm that. I've been mining there for 10 hours, and got 0,001901 (unconfirmed + confirmed). Doing the math for my hashrate (620 kh/s) You get 0,007359569 BTC/MH/day in the end.

I tried coinshift for several days now (since 08 march), and I'm not disappointed with them. Their payout system is pretty neat for small miners or people who do not want the pool holding their coins until 0.01. If your confirmed balance is above 0.001, they pay you in the end of the day.

I'm liking this pool until now. I traded wafflepool for coinshift most because I personally like the shifting idea.

They also often post news on twitter.

I was on the waffle befor, trying coinshift now. they are pretty going to 0.008 !!
Activity: 3

Anybody can confirm it?

I can partially confirm that. I've been mining there for 10 hours, and got 0,001901 (unconfirmed + confirmed). Doing the math for my hashrate (620 kh/s) You get 0,007359569 BTC/MH/day in the end.

I tried coinshift for several days now (since 08 march), and I'm not disappointed with them. Their payout system is pretty neat for small miners or people who do not want the pool holding their coins until 0.01. If your confirmed balance is above 0.001, they pay you in the end of the day.

I'm liking this pool until now. I traded wafflepool for coinshift most because I personally like the shifting idea.

They also often post news on twitter.
Activity: 140
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice

Anybody can confirm it?
Im going to try
Activity: 490

Anybody can confirm it?
Activity: 154
I like coinex.pw

Grin

Does coinex have auto-sell options like cryptsy? If so, their mining is very compelling.

EDIT: I just found out for myself. No auto-sell, but any coins mined are immediately available for trading. Hoping auto-sell happens soon, as they do seem to be an actively developing new features.
Activity: 438
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!
Pages:
Jump to: