Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 4. (Read 62102 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
MobCoin (MOB) added to X11 pools. Happy mining!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

HELP

my manual withdraw of DNOTE (NOTE) still pending. And my DNOTE (NOTE) account is empty.

16117.68578233   0.00000000   Djxg7JCavxdXLarJKAkCc9vaAhmyBE43uv ()    > 34 days ago   NOTE
TxID: Status: Pending

coinminepw user name= goodjob

still waiting for answer. 
CoinMine.pw
LiteCoin (LTC) added to Scrypt pools. Happy mining! You will not switch to the LiteCoin automatically due high difficulty, but if you have big farms you can mine LiteCoin directly now.
CoinMine.pw
Are you serious?? we lost RBY because you didnt anticipate swap, nobody adv you? strange because other pools are aware, maybe you are still on holidays?. What kind of pool owner are you? just here to collect fees?Huh  Angry

Never mine again on your pool
If you knew about swap, if you knew RubyCoin is not minable after swap. WHY you still mine RubyCoin?
I run about 40 daemons and I can't to know all news about every coin.

I provide for my users servers, which run all daemons plus stratum servers. And I collect fees for this service. It's your task to check which coins you mine and manage your workers.

PS: I collect about 150 USD monthly as fees now and pay about 120 USD for servers. So, please, don't calculate my money...
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Unfortunately, I don't get any warnings from developers or any user about this swap so our pool still mine with old wallet.

I write message to the RubyCoin developers about this, but not sure it can help swap not withdrawn coins. Looks like all RubyCoins not paid out until 20.11.2014 and mined after this date will be lost.

Are you serious?? we lost RBY because you didnt anticipate swap, nobody adv you? strange because other pools are aware, maybe you are still on holidays?. What kind of pool owner are you? just here to collect fees?Huh  Angry

Never mine again on your pool
CoinMine.pw
HELP

my auto withdraw of HIROCOIN (HIRO) still pending. 

168.87415734   HD2HUMnqeGPaKnjXpyEM9H4YX7nNnp78X7    > 2 days ago   

coinminepw user name= skywalker_70

thanks

Paid out
CoinMine.pw
If you follow RubyCoin news, you possible know RubyCoin was switched to the new blockchain and this coin is not minable now with POW.

As you can read at coin't BitCointalk thread, you had time before 20.11.2014 to withdraw your old coins to Bittrex. After this date old coins are useless.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-rby-rubycoin-a-precious-gem-for-the-digital-age-459622
Unfortunately, I don't get any warnings from developers or any user about this swap so our pool still mine with old wallet.

I write message to the RubyCoin developers about this, but not sure it can help swap not withdrawn coins. Looks like all RubyCoins not paid out until 20.11.2014 and mined after this date will be lost.
CoinMine.pw
hey nice man
     I have a problem with darkcoin block 171993, the one that took 4 days.  I didn't get credited for anyshares  I mined 12 hours.

coinminerpw user name=  dvsdude
thanks
Hi, we have last 10 minute statistics to distribute reward. Block time is 2.5 minutes. If you mine 12 hours and we not find any blocks - you can't get reward. Just like usual solo mining.
If you (and all pool) was not lucky, and turn off miner you can't get reward if block will be found later, because for this particular found block (171993) you don't send any share. Some user in our pool found this block and reward was distributed between user, who mined 10 minutes before this block was found.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
hey nice man
     I have a problem with darkcoin block 171993, the one that took 4 days.  I didn't get credited for anyshares  I mined 12 hours.

coinminerpw user name=  dvsdude
thanks
Activity: 2
HELP

my auto withdraw of HIROCOIN (HIRO) still pending. 

168.87415734   HD2HUMnqeGPaKnjXpyEM9H4YX7nNnp78X7    > 2 days ago   

coinminepw user name= skywalker_70

thanks
Activity: 98

HELP

my manual withdraw of DNOTE (NOTE) still pending. And my DNOTE (NOTE) account is empty.

16117.68578233   0.00000000   Djxg7JCavxdXLarJKAkCc9vaAhmyBE43uv ()    > 34 days ago   NOTE

coinminepw user name= goodjob
Activity: 196
Now "only" add merged-mining of Doge, uLTC, Sys and PTC with all scrypt coins for additional profit and miners are happy  Smiley
Trying to implement merge mining to my servers now. It's not so easy, but possible.

Good to hear. That will give some extra feature, will make me mining more at your pool.

Probably adding some more low diff scrypt coins possible?

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 27

Thanks for report.
Error found and fixed.

Good stuff, thanks.
CoinMine.pw
Now "only" add merged-mining of Doge, uLTC, Sys and PTC with all scrypt coins for additional profit and miners are happy  Smiley
Trying to implement merge mining to my servers now. It's not so easy, but possible.
CoinMine.pw
Block Finder BONUS
The block finder doesn't have to pay mining fees! There is no reason to pay bonuses to the finder of the block, because to make up for it other miners will get fewer rewards. While finding a block is not an achievement (it's probability) it is a good deal for the pool and everyone involved, so you don't have to pay any mining fees.

I don't think this is true, I solo mine 2 blocks @ 100 per block and my unconfirmed amount is 197, so it did charge mining fees.

Thanks for report.
Error found and fixed.
Block Finder BONUS
The block finder doesn't have to pay mining fees! There is no reason to pay bonuses to the finder of the block, because to make up for it other miners will get fewer rewards. While finding a block is not an achievement (it's probability) it is a good deal for the pool and everyone involved, so you don't have to pay any mining fees.

I don't think this is true, I solo mine 2 blocks @ 100 per block and my unconfirmed amount is 197, so it did charge mining fees.

Snoz.

Correct. I found many blocks of different coins in the last 2 weeks but was always charged the usual fee. Maybe this statement should be removed.
Activity: 27
Block Finder BONUS

Snoz.

Activity: 176
Keep it up Niceman, i'm a supporter ...

Keep adding new coins  Grin
CoinMine.pw
Added information about 24 hour BTC trading volume for all coins. This information also available at dashboard.
Don't forget, you can sort dashboard tables by any column. Just click to the column header.
Pages:
Jump to: