Pages:
Author

Topic: Scrypt.cc: Sign up and receive an exclusive auto-reinvestment script for FREE! - page 2. (Read 4035 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Looks great, I am definitely going to use this, as soon as I sell some altcoins to get enough money to. Smiley

You can start with any amount of kh/s!  Let me know when you have purchased some, and I will help you get the script set up.  You would be surprised at how fast your mining power can grow.

I'll probably have to start with 30 kh/s Sad untill an exchange gets set up for hirocoin.

It's ok!  I started off smaller myself.  Just keep throwing profits at it.  If i had 1000 kh/s, i would net around 15 kh/s a day.  The script is excellent for optimizing growth and profits.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Looks great, I am definitely going to use this, as soon as I sell some altcoins to get enough money to. Smiley

You can start with any amount of kh/s!  Let me know when you have purchased some, and I will help you get the script set up.  You would be surprised at how fast your mining power can grow.

I'll probably have to start with 30 kh/s Sad untill an exchange gets set up for hirocoin.
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
legendary

You can start with any amount of kh/s!  Let me know when you have purchased some, and I will help you get the script set up.  You would be surprised at how fast your mining power can grow.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
legendary
I found out about scrypt.cc through a friend several days ago and have been absolutely hooked ever since.

It's essentially like ghash.io, but for scrypt based coins.

Don't worry, you can sell your kh/s for btc at any time and the owners hold the price at a set number.

Anyone that uses my referral link will receive a script for auto reinvestment!

Using this script, I am able to roll my profits back into my kh/s figures every ten minutes for truly exponential growth.

I currently have 305 kh/s, and net around 5 additional kh/s every day.  NO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED!

Remember that with this script, the more kh/s you have, the faster your mining power grows!

As your gain more and more kh/s, the growth of your investment will be exponential.

Once you have signed up, fund your account with any amount, and post in this thread that you have done so.

Send me a PM after you have made your first kh/s purchase, and I will send you the script to automate your reinvestment process!

Don't worry, no programming knowledge is required to run the script, and I will be here to guide you every step of the way.

Have fun!
Pages:
Jump to: