Pages:
Author

Topic: Scrypto | SRT | CryptoCurrency Social Network | ICO LIVE | PRE-SALE - page 3. (Read 5031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I liked the project and that the team is interested in almost all questions and question-owners. I would like to take part for bounties too, I'm going to follow it. Good luck you guys!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
This project looks very promising, will there be bounties? I recommend signature bounties to target this forum audience.
Yes, we are going to launch signature and translation campaign on next days.
Activity: 349
Merit: 101
This project looks very promising, will there be bounties? I recommend signature bounties to target this forum audience.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
We published press release on https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/scrypto-cryptocurrency-social-network

Going to spread it and publish on more websites and media soon.

That looks awesome! Good job!
We published press release on https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/scrypto-cryptocurrency-social-network

Going to spread it and publish on more websites and media soon.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Scrypto User Interface - An Orientation

Activity: 3
Can't buy any tokens today !
Always a bug when the page redirect to coinpayments...

You are right, I also observed today a malfunction in Coinpayments.
Now everything is stable, as far as I can see

All good now I just made the transfert! That was a quick problem solved Cheesy

You are right, I also observed today a malfunction in Coinpayments.
Now everything is stable, as far as I can see
Activity: 3
We made updates the Scrypto.
Added 2 new features.
1. Polls
2. File system
Polls work only for groups
The file system also extends to your profile.
Now when creating groups, there are the following modules:
1. Calendar - Beta
2. Custom pages
Allows to add pages (markdown, iframe or links) to the group navigation
3. Tasks manager
4. Wiki system
5. Polls *
6 File system *

Demonstration of the new functions you can find here: https://scrypto.io/s/scryptoico/
Activity: 25
I bought a bunch of tokens in the first round. For this i made an etherwallet, which i didn't have before that. So not to familliar with it.

However i dont see the tokens yet in the wallet, but i also dont see the token in the token balences list... Can you tell me what i'm doing wrong here.

You need to add Scrypto token in watch list, token id is 0x7B97561BC610d061727D4Cd07408423397Aabac7
(Contracts section on Ethereum wallet)
Let me know you adress or send it with PM, i will check did you have tokens for shure.

For some reason i hadn't received my tokens yet, but this guy fixed it for me and gave me an extra 20% for the inconvenience. Thats how service should be! NO worries about this project for the future
I bought a bunch of tokens in the first round. For this i made an etherwallet, which i didn't have before that. So not to familliar with it.

However i dont see the tokens yet in the wallet, but i also dont see the token in the token balences list... Can you tell me what i'm doing wrong here.

If you use this: https://www.myetherwallet.com
Unlock your wallet
Go to the View Wallet Info section
On the right sidebar, click Add Custom Token and fill in the Contract Address:0x7B97561BC610d061727D4Cd07408423397Aabac7  Token symbol:SRT Decimals:6

You need to add Scrypto token in watch list, token id is 0x7B97561BC610d061727D4Cd07408423397Aabac7
(Contracts section on Ethereum wallet)
Let me know you adress or send it with PM, i will check did you have tokens for shure.
Activity: 25

Suggestions:
Fix the logo. It's bad. Empirically, measurably, objectively bad.
Remove shitcoins like Motocoin.

Everything else is wonderful. Good luck.
Thank you for feedback!
I am not designer so not shure about logo, but we will discuss it with the team.
As it is only early version of Scrypto, there are just few coins for test purposes.
We're dont want to judge is any cryptocurrency shit or not, as we going to support the maximum number of coins which will be integratd to Scrypto.
But I think, we can make some options to hide or delete coins from personal list if anyone dislike it.
Activity: 90
Good project. Please reserve Korean and Chinese UI translations
Activity: 146
Suggestions:
Fix the logo. It's bad. Empirically, measurably, objectively bad.
Remove shitcoins like Motocoin.

Everything else is wonderful. Good luck.
Activity: 43
I made a video with some explanation about Scrypto.
What it is and why it's worth the investment Smiley

Feel free to let me know what you think about it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rq57MniS18
Activity: 210
I see a slightly complicated roadmap, but this project has a good concept and easily accepted by many people, but somehow I'm not sure to join ICO, maybe I should see your progress in the next few days, hopefully grow better
How does a social network work with crypto currency? The currency is used solely on the platform?
Every Scrypto user have own webwallet for any currency which is supported.
For now it is 3 coins: Evotion, Digital Price and Motokoin.
We going to add support for more than 50 new cryptocurrencies soon, as it is planned in Roadmap.
And 800+ coins in the future.

It will be very useful for altcoin developers: they can promote coins and easy launch any kinds of giveaways.
Scrypto users will be able to get coins from developers for posting or creating content and it will provide them motivation for activity.
As I am also altcoin developer, I find it very promising and going to promote my Hubcoin on Scrypto too.

when pre ico and ico selling run
how long duration pre-sale and ico selling ?
not open bounty ?
As first precaled was sold very quickly, we expect that second part will be sold in a few days too.
ICO will be finished on 8 October.
We also going to launch some bounty campaigns soon.

Just like the Social project?
I'm not fond of social media as I want my privacy more than anything else.
But let's see how this one will perform as one of the social networks in crypto community.
First and second name isnt neccessary, so you can skip them and join anonymously.
Pages:
Jump to: