Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash Speculation. - page 4. (Read 9574 times)

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
July 04, 2015, 10:15:46 AM
I bet we break 60k again and hold until another update. It's promising seeing a rise to start Q3 even though Shadow Market wasn't able to be fully out by end of Q2.

Slow steady progress, cutting edge tech development & desperate cries for a decentralized platform are all driving people to this project.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
July 04, 2015, 08:54:55 AM
nxt coin is premined shitcoin but their market is look more promising than shadowcoin from cloakcoin onemarket scam team

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-marketplace-freemarket-two-decentralized-ecommerce-1097429
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 04, 2015, 08:48:30 AM
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
May 12, 2015, 12:16:26 PM
Seems like we'll have to wait the market's release for the next round !
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
April 29, 2015, 02:20:32 PM
They just wanted a quick buck lol sdc long term
Activity: 588
April 29, 2015, 04:48:12 AM
8-May there will be a big Q & A for the upcoming market with devs
10-May Thunderclap campaign will push out announcement to at least 1.34 million people!

We went all the way to +80k just because of the initial hype after the article on Vice with no real new info on 23-march.
I'd say with the market on the horizon and a huge wave off awareness coming to Shadow 1k will be a fairly easy to goal to reach.

The only reason we are back at 40k from 80k is because people where expecting all of the above but nothing came out for close to a month.
Activity: 896
April 26, 2015, 11:35:47 PM
fud
lol it is still at 3x the value it was at 2 months ago. This coin has been continuously developed for a year.

I fear I will sound like your girlfriend but... You are a bit premature there wizardee.
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
April 26, 2015, 07:40:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
April 26, 2015, 07:38:51 PM
is really funny to see you using the words of Hondo that says: "Privacy is a basic human right" and know that you hire hackers on deepweb to discover informations of people of other currencies to dox, threats and blackmail

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11058778

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
April 26, 2015, 07:28:51 PM
Where is pookie?
I really hope he's losing a lot of money trying to hold the sdc price instead of wanting just spend the money of others to do that.
Shadowtrash is dead.
You had many chances to stop to destroy the investments of people in other coins but you guys never stopped with fud, stealing ideas, dump and troll.
Now there are several people with much money willing to spend how much it takes to destroy the investment of you.
wasn't absence of warning.
Sorry for few good people that exist in the dirty community of you.
The main culprits for what is happening are pookie aka cryptochronic aka Mr Boh (on twitter) and L&S
Erok, smurf, dasource, soapkeep and others are just retarded trolls.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
April 26, 2015, 03:47:20 PM
Hello Shadowers !  

[VERY IMPORTANT] Do not forget that the Shadow Community is organizing a Thunderclap Contest with few bitcoins worth of SDC at goal ! [VERY IMPORTANT]

The ShadowProject has always suffered of a lack of communication and public awarness.
Our Thunderclap campaign, with already more than 1,300,000 of social impact, is here to change that.
We NEED your support !

Currently, there is 1 in 26 chance of winning some of the 4000 SDC's (approximately 2 btc) and a lot more coming before the end of the contest (14d) !
It's all about sharing an informative video on your facebook/Twitter/Tumblr(by supporting the Thunderclap) to enter the contest !.

Donations (even the smallest ones) would be very appreciated. Do not forget to post your donations on the BCT topic.

More informations here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/thunderclap-contest-win-more-than-2-btc-with-your-social-powertwo-clicks-1037474

Thanks for your future support and good luck !

Cheers Smiley
April 26, 2015, 02:42:15 PM
SDC DEV LEFT?!? to crave?
No developement continues hence such huge dumps today?
All negative posts are being deleted. WOW SHAME SELFMODERATIN TOPEC111
Glad i've sold coins before that, now acquiring more cloakcoin, a big day for that coin tomorrow.
no he didint leave what a bunch of fucking FUD!
Read the major topic of SDC, though wait they delete most of the posts. hence why such dump
mods delete fud, like this stuff you are saying. not based in reality at all. You do know we are all in irc and slack and the devs have been present for like a year right?
This is speculations thread hence I've asked why posts are deleted and no reply is given. Thanks for insulting me instead of saying yes/denying the speculations, how childish is to insult people over the internets.
I read about i ask about it, my posts are deleted and no reply is given what should i think?
Thats the FUD.
How childish is it to just say whatever you want to deter innovation? You are a plague on humanity and your ignorance is a handicap to only yourself. And seriously promoting cloakcoin at the same time. You sir are shameful. POSA3 in hand for a year my ass. Can't wait for that audit.

hahaha good that you talking about audit where is Shadowtrash audit? ah wait forgot will never see!

Since the shadow devs are genius, I would guess around the same time as the market to boost price. But I also think Shadow is open source. Can you say that about Cloak? Nope.

Anyone can audit it.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
April 26, 2015, 01:46:53 PM
Glad i've sold coins before that, now acquiring more cloakcoin, a big day for that coin tomorrow.
Read the major topic of SDC, though wait they delete most of the posts. hence why such dump
mods delete fud, like this stuff you are saying. not based in reality at all. You do know we are all in irc and slack and the devs have been present for like a year right?
This is speculations thread hence I've asked why posts are deleted and no reply is given. Thanks for insulting me instead of saying yes/denying the speculations, how childish is to insult people over the internets.
I read about i ask about it, my posts are deleted and no reply is given what should i think?
Thats the FUD.

We try to keep the main thread clean and on topic. You together with komputadora and Blazin8888 were just added to the delete list. You for promoting Cloakcoin and others for fudding. Perhaps in the future we will improve the bot by making it to announce the additions together with reasons.

April 26, 2015, 01:45:28 PM
Thats the FUD.
How childish is it to just say whatever you want to deter innovation? You are a plague on humanity and your ignorance is a handicap to only yourself. And seriously promoting cloakcoin at the same time. You sir are shameful. POSA3 in hand for a year my ass. Can't wait for that audit.

hahaha good that you talking about audit where is Shadowtrash audit? ah wait forgot will never see!

April 26, 2015, 01:23:57 PM
Thats the FUD.
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
April 26, 2015, 01:22:10 PM
Thats the FUD.
April 26, 2015, 01:18:28 PM

we are all laughing at you right now laris2. "Hero Member" LOL
Activity: 126
Moon
April 26, 2015, 01:18:00 PM
one person dumped? hes just trolling im buying that shit up glad its low i put 5 btc in this and putting more into sdc dont let fud and trolls jew you
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
April 26, 2015, 01:16:16 PM
April 26, 2015, 01:15:43 PM

hold to DEAD!
Pages:
Jump to: