Pages:
Author

Topic: SealsWithClubs alterneratives - page 2. (Read 2406 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
May 27, 2013, 12:54:10 PM
Are these facts? Because that's what I want. Show me a receipt it makes me think that you work for livebitcoinpoker seeing as you have all this inside information. Strange how when I did my interview and review with them they didn't mention any of this. SWC doesn't even talk bad about LBP they don't care lol  and LBP has a strict policy not to talk bad about anyone as they have a different market CLEARLY you did not read anything and have never played their.
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
May 27, 2013, 12:49:33 PM
fair enough  livebitcoin is a fly by nite site that cost 75 for owners to get up and running and want people to think gave away 10 bitcoin rather then letting house player win. I am a believer now ty not a fly by nite scam site at all please troll lets see how many posts we can get going until moderator hopefully boots you for your spam unwanted spam at that no one cares about other sites this a seals thread is you look at heading but you are too dumb and think people are going to put money on a scam site that is livebitcoin. Least you don't have to advertise just go on someone elses thread to promote your shady scam site I mean you spent 75 on your poker software why not piggy back off someone else for your advertisement on a well established site.

LIVEBITCOIN IS A SCAM FLY BY NITE SITE
May 27, 2013, 12:43:50 PM
I posted the interview from grind to show you where I got my FACTS from and there is no spam. You have commented on my POSTS NEWB scroll up and look before you have the audacity to say I was trolling you. You never even posted in here so I don't want to here it.  After messaging you I have realized you need to focus less on POKER and more on language, communication, anger management and early childhood development.  I don't think you were cooked long enough in the womb.  I feel bad for you and think maybe you don't understand how forums work.

I copied this for you as it should sum things up.   Thanks int03h for letting me use this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) saying you don't care means you do.. the more you say you don't the more you do;  
2) You are the one "creating" my delusions of grandeur by validating my existence;
3) What are your motives ?
4) Why do I need to explain anything to you since you have insulted me in numerous ways;
5) Whatever I say you are going to come back with your usual repertoire of insults including, noob, shill, astro-turf(?) etc etc etc etc
6) Feel free to not copy and paste what you wish so that the full picture is not clear in your response;
7) Pretend to have the attention span of a squirrel;
8 ) Because I can and I want to.
9) Because I think this whole thread is pointless and thereby a great place to waste my time.

Feel free to continue your attacks.. I doubt any reason will come from this.
legendary
May 27, 2013, 12:37:28 PM
I will when you stop  posting scam fly by nite sites on a seals with club thread Grin Desperados gonna desperado . Owner of scam site did the same thing on grindabit spammed and spammed as if that will get more people on his sham site. How much longer are you going to derail this thread with your livebitcoin garbadge? Obviously no one is going to play there no matter how much you spam it . GO and eat a burger while you play on your sham site where house players win the winner take all. Who is going to give 10 bitcoins away on a site that you put up for 75 dollars ?
May 27, 2013, 12:34:45 PM
Lol there you go again on it. Maybe you should read WHY I prefer it instead of being rude and trolling. I play @ BOTH! the reason I like LBP more is because of the bonuses and high freeroll. (Yeah I like winner take all it's hardly a scam) what makes SWC better is the amount of players. STOP ACTING like you can't read.

What country are you from that you have so much anger in your heart that it would be impossible for someone to express an opinion on a forum?
legendary
May 27, 2013, 12:29:07 PM
Livebitcoin is first according to your preferences then swc lmao shills gonna shill bro have a nice day
May 27, 2013, 12:28:10 PM
Cool Story Bro, Tell it again?
legendary
May 27, 2013, 12:26:15 PM
When do you plan to stop trolling me with your nonsense or just in genral? Lol at blasting me I just use the block button like I do with all buffons like yourself I mean you  have only trolled me for how many posts now?  Livebitcoin is a flyby nite that invested 150 dollars with no upgrades and had a 10 bitcoin freeroll won by their housplayer.
May 27, 2013, 12:22:51 PM
You are something special you realize those links are not affiliate links right...?   Those two links are to help you convey your horrible messages into something that might one day resemble something other then trolling.  The first one is a free English course and the 2nd is how the internet works. I think you will be able to be a productive newbie once you are educated.  If I see you in SWC poker room I'm going to blast you for sure. The only person talking negatively about any site is you ( DO you get free chips for that?).  I think you are kind of slow and maybe I have been out of line so with that being said say what you need and be done.  Roll Eyes
legendary
May 27, 2013, 12:15:37 PM
Check your posts you are even including links to livebitcoin don't do it on a seals site everyone knows livebitcoin is a bogus fly by nite site don't deposit your money there or will be sorry like hank who deposited and now can't get money off   YOu can stop trolling me now with your livebitcoin garbadge bitcoinscammer your name says it all
legendary
May 27, 2013, 12:14:31 PM
Just stop trolling your livebitcoin and gtfo thanks
May 27, 2013, 11:53:27 AM
Nobody spammed anything? What affiliate sites are you referring to?  Yes, I clearly am the one that needs help here.. :-/ So sad that you still haven't said one factual thing and keep bring up trolling rhetoric.

I did some research for you buddy and think these links can help you:

www.internet101.org
www.talkenglish.com

Other then that I apologies for being "ignorant self" and hope SWC doesn't kick me out because that's where I play..  lol

Now if you could stop flaming and worry about questions more then answers I think this thread will remain productive and PRO SWC. 
legendary
May 27, 2013, 11:47:01 AM
Its a fact your ignorant self is on a seasl with clubs poker thread no one is I nterested in your bogus affiliate sites that's a fact. Why would  you spam other sites on a dedicated seals with clubs thread unless you are stupid or desparate?
May 27, 2013, 11:18:19 AM
You're the only one that cares and keeps bringing it up, once again no facts?
legendary
May 27, 2013, 11:10:45 AM
who cares no one going to play on livebitconi from here anyways so feel free to waste your efforts
May 27, 2013, 11:06:27 AM
I really don't know why you're so angry? It seems you can't support anything factually and are so mad that the mention of another site means apocalyptic war. Everything I say is supported by a fact so maybe calm down and wait for a moderator before you go postal. This thread has got off topic because of you. I submitted some information on a questions that was asked. You want to be the new guy flaming all posts when in actuality why don't you PM me some facts to support scam not RULE CHANGES. I will post off this thread if you can prove what you say with factual scams? Rule changes and losing Freerolls is a part of all poker sites. :-(   
legendary
May 27, 2013, 11:01:12 AM
I don't know if spammers in other peoples threads promoting sites is allowable but I will find out I guess. What kind of a despearate dumb ass needs to go to a seals with clubs sites to promote a scam site like livebitcoin other then a real desperado? Its like someone going to a pokerstars thread to promote everleaf
May 27, 2013, 10:56:57 AM
Troll me, complain, w/e ever you gotta do to calm down.. :-/  I have affiliation with one site only with one purpose only.  JR MEMBER HINT:  READ MY SIGNATURE
legendary
May 27, 2013, 10:53:04 AM
Well I complained to moderator to remove the bitcoin live spammer as this is a seals thread and no one here is interested in bogus sites like bitcoin live were house players win winner take all tourneys. This site is seals with clubs please go promote your scam livebitcoin site elsewhere ty
May 27, 2013, 10:31:16 AM
Another disinfo post, yeah sorry about bringing up another site here. 2nd 10k?  when was this  I have played the 10 BTC Freeroll and happen to know that Sofaking won it against bitshark.  So since you didn't win it's a scam? I'm a reviewer straight up so give me facts and I will post them on a SCAM website. Sorry To SWC I was just answering back and have nothing bad to say about SWC. I play at both this should be allowed even to the extremists.

Also what affiliate link are you referring to as I have none posted nor am I an affiliate of SWC or LBP? I  play poker and try to bust fraudsters
Pages:
Jump to: