Pages:
Author

Topic: SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts - page 13. (Read 1403937 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Whatever the case, it looks shabby.
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
hey everyone! Grindabit is sad to see Seals going down. We know there will be lots of players switching over to Betcoin now, so I wanted to let you know what we have to offer. We have an exclusive deal with Betcoin that allows us to offer a Rake Chase with up to 25% rakeback, and anyone can join! If you want more info, click here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-betcoin-poker-rakeback-up-to-25-additional-freerolls-and-more-676776

This rakeback does not affect any other earnings you get, so be sure to take advantage!

lol at having to play on this bs of a site that has 15 minute levels and 12 level rebuys fuck betcoin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
hey everyone! Grindabit is sad to see Seals going down. We know there will be lots of players switching over to Betcoin now, so I wanted to let you know what we have to offer. We have an exclusive deal with Betcoin that allows us to offer a Rake Chase with up to 25% rakeback, and anyone can join! If you want more info, click here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-betcoin-poker-rakeback-up-to-25-additional-freerolls-and-more-676776

This rakeback does not affect any other earnings you get, so be sure to take advantage!

lol opportunists already nibbling at the caracas not even cold
'

I guess that happened with Just dice as well , last year.
Activity: 132
What about people who were actively playiong when site went down?  I was able to cashout my balance that I did not have on a table, but the  800 chips that WERE on tables were not sent to me.  Emailed hdev and no reply.

Can you post some of your most recent hand history from just before the site went down?

It would show what table(s) you were playing at, who was playing, the date and time, hand number(s), and everyone's stack sizes.

I can't comment on this specific case, but i can confirm that this is a real issue that affected several players . 
legendary

lol opportunists already nibbling at the caracas not even cold
Activity: 395
Merit: 264

Activity: 798
www.DonateMedia.org
I really hope that all the krill and affiliate contacts are carried over to SWC Poker.
legendary
I don't know if or when it will ever happen, but I am really looking forward to the next Donkdown Radio.

donkdown defo canceled.

Dammit, I want to hear the story of Micon's courageous escape to Antigua.

I hear he had to flee in the wee hours of the morning only managed to pack one suitcase which contained 3 bahtrobes
legendary
Is Seals shut down for real?  Shocked

No its all an early April foolz joke the site will be back up once micon wraps his head around shit.
legendary
What about people who were actively playiong when site went down?  I was able to cashout my balance that I did not have on a table, but the  800 chips that WERE on tables were not sent to me.  Emailed hdev and no reply.

Lets wait for someone else to confirm that. I won't believe your claim blindly.

Good thing no one asked you to, and it wasnt a question directed at you.

You posted on a public site, you brainless fucking idiot with a negative trust rating.

Considering you act like a complete asshole, I won't believe you either.

rofl complete asshole in red hahahhahah
 shocking isn't it? least if he was a nice poster in red  . Its probly stackin chips he was a complete asshole and scammer too
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Tha Chickenator

IN THIS POKER DOJO, THERE IS NO MERCY.

FINISH HIM!
Activity: 257
Merit: 250

Email [email protected]

edit: Just saw you said you emailed him. I emailed him, he replied and credited my account within 5 minutes
What about people who were actively playiong when site went down?  I was able to cashout my balance that I did not have on a table, but the  800 chips that WERE on tables were not sent to me.  Emailed hdev and no reply.

Well another reason, i don't trust you is that the immediate next comment you made was to join your affliate on another site.
So yeah, I don't believe a word you say.
legendary
Activity: 905

Can you post some of your most recent hand history from just before the site went down?

It would show what table(s) you were playing at, who was playing, the date and time, hand number(s), and everyone's stack sizes.

legendary
Activity: 910
Is Seals shut down for real? Seems impossible Huh

Have you read the official announcement on their page? I don't think they will make up a story to upset/annoy their users.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
What about people who were actively playiong when site went down?  I was able to cashout my balance that I did not have on a table, but the  800 chips that WERE on tables were not sent to me.  Emailed hdev and no reply.

You posted on a public site, you brainless fucking idiot with a negative trust rating.

Considering you act like a complete asshole, I won't believe you either.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 905
Seals with Clubs was honest throughout their long operation.  Our government has gone bad.

How do you know it was the government that was the cause? I haven't seen any solid reason or explanation yet but glad they didn't run off with funds.

Part of the official Seals message:
In the event the domain is seized or the current withdrawal server is made inoperational during the period withdrawals are still being administrated, a signed GPG message from hdev or xdev will provide definitive instructions for players to continue making withdrawal requests assuming we are still available and able to draft such a message.

Only the government, and its allies, can seize domains, and have the ability to make people become unavailable.

They are known as Organized Grime™

Pages:
Jump to: