Pages:
Author

Topic: search for signature campaigns - page 4. (Read 577 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 07:31:37 AM
hello friends, i want to find information about signature campaigns. are there any suggestions from friends to join a signature campaign that starts this week.
I am not looking for many prizes, just looking for a signature campaign that is not a scam.
tell me if you know.

Hello friend! If you have a bounty program and a signature, check with the Manager who is running your project, maybe he leads another project! Let him tell you what to take part in it! If the project you are leading is not a fraud!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
June 12, 2018, 06:30:16 AM
I'm seeing you already wear etherace's avatar and signature, do you still need to search other signature bounty?

I am not looking for many prizes, just looking for a signature campaign that is not a scam.
Find any bounties which managed by reputable managers or bounty amount has been escrowed to prevent from getting scammed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 04:37:46 AM
hello friends, i want to find information about signature campaigns. are there any suggestions from friends to join a signature campaign that starts this week.
tell me if you know.
Pages:
Jump to: