Pages:
Author

Topic: Searching for a safe ICO or Crypto to invest - page 2. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 07:44:33 PM
definitely Vector. They are the epitome of a "safe ico". They have an amazing team, already an app on the apple app store, and their PREICO (in about 12 hours) is expected to sell out in 8 minutes! Such a great idea too
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
November 07, 2017, 07:18:13 PM
If you really want to be safe like you said before, then dont invest on an ico, just use that money to buy strong altcoins like litecoin or monero, or just buy bitcoins if you prefer.
Bitcoins have been the only ones who have been rising a lot during the last few weeks, and i am sure that it will continue going up for some months until it reaches ten thousand dollars, so dont be late, just invest right now instead of using that money to invest in those fake icos who are going to make you lose your funds.
Activity: 51
November 07, 2017, 07:13:39 PM
Hello everybody,
I'm searching a safe ICO or Cryptos to invest my money or maybe several ones,
Once I read this article I'm so fear of ethereum

Article: https://www.cryptpool.net/ethereum-wallet-vulnerability
Lol, you may not understand what already happened with ethereum right now, the problem is on the parity wallet and not about the ethereum itself, The network of the ethereum still safe to use but the parity wallet already managed by 3rd party.
I must say about that will not be a recommendation to save your money in the parity. Eidoo as the mobile new wallet with over 110k download by the crypto users  not get any problem.
This about the competence of the developer itself.
The parity already made the vulnerability to the their own wallet. especially about the multisig wallet.
Ok do understand now what is the problem exactly, still looking for a list of coins to invest in for long term do you know any trusted one?
Activity: 28
November 07, 2017, 07:13:04 PM
VCTR for sure. Their PREico starts in 12 HOURS and the founder is expecting them to sell out in 8 minutes. Its such a cool idea
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
November 07, 2017, 07:10:53 PM
Hello everybody,

Lol, you may not understand what already happened with ethereum right now, the problem is on the parity wallet and not about the ethereum itself, The network of the ethereum still safe to use but the parity wallet already managed by 3rd party.
I must say about that will not be a recommendation to save your money in the parity. Eidoo as the mobile new wallet with over 110k download by the crypto users  not get any problem.
This about the competence of the developer itself.
The parity already made the vulnerability to the their own wallet. especially about the multisig wallet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
November 07, 2017, 07:04:12 PM
Hello everybody,

Wallet vulnerabilities and blockchain issues have not really had a long-term impact on coin prices for Ethereum or Bitcoin.

This has been the case with a lot of software.  If a vulnerability meant death of a software project then things like Windows would be long gone.

There may be some potential for day trading since there may be some local swings due to the news and hype, but I wouldn't let it impact your long-term investment strategy.
Activity: 51
November 07, 2017, 06:23:33 PM
Hello everybody,

Pages:
Jump to: