Pages:
Author

Topic: Searching Partners for Bitcoin, Doge and Dash faucets. - page 2. (Read 1232 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
DASH rates are far too low. DOGE rates are really good, but not for too long, I suppose.  Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think 5 Doge every 10 minutes is good reward, but to wait 1 minute to claim button appear - it's a bit too long.

Yes I agree with you time should be 10-15 minutes.

well OP here is a faucetrank.com faucet list you can add any bit coin or altcoin faucet .
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
I think 5 Doge every 10 minutes is good reward, but to wait 1 minute to claim button appear - it's a bit too long.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
I'll try your faucets out let's see how they work next few claims.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
i have tested only the faucet in doge (because i don't use more dash for now).
the rewards is good, but 1 pop up and 60 second to wait first to claim is more for me

ps, in the faucetbox payment i read
DOGE EVERY 1 MINUTE - DROPP DOGE

correct 1 minute, for 10  Grin
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Thank you all for the feedback!
I'll be making some adjustments in the time and payouts. And for sure, my faucet wont have any popup, i hate those!

Please continue sending feedback so i can make it better.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Rewards are good but can be increased a little bit Smiley , faucet looks good and no pop-up, good luck with it.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
well not bad at all.. 30 doge per hour which is equal to 2000 sats approx .. great ..
Activity: 588
Hi, thanks for the response. I'm expecting that people realize they can get more from my faucet in less time then most "high paying" faucets that you need to wait 480min to colect again.

But it also annoy people to claim after every single minute & they have to complete captcha every time.So you must increase time and reward accordingly.I think it will attract more visitor to your site.
Nice, I don't know much about Dash rates, but it's a good amount of Dogecoin every minute. But your balance is a bit low, soon your faucet will dry, give a look.

Hi, thanks for the response. Dash has a similar rate to lite, even higher sometimes. Most of the faucets pay 10000 dashtosh every 24/hr. My balance will be verified daily to always have coins.

DroppDoge Faucet - 0.5 Doge every 1 minute.
DroppDash Faucet - 350 mDash every 1 minute.

the doge reward it's fair if i collect every minute i can earn 30doge/hours with 60 solve capta Lips sealed
but not sure i will try it everyday.. your reward is arround 1800satosi/hours

Hi, thanks for the response. I also think that the doge payrate is fair, but people might not stay for too long waiting for the time reset, and that's something i need to solve.

I just checked 1000 Doge is equal to.28$ & if you do it max every 1 minutes you can collect 720 Doge.

Hi, thanks for the response. I'm expecting that people realize they can get more from my faucet in less time then most "high paying" faucets that you need to wait 480min to colect again.
Activity: 588
I just checked 1000 Doge is equal to.28$ & if you do it max every 1 minutes you can collect 720 Doge.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
DroppDoge Faucet - 0.5 Doge every 1 minute.
DroppDash Faucet - 350 mDash every 1 minute.

the doge reward it's fair if i collect every minute i can earn 30doge/hours with 60 solve capta Lips sealed
but not sure i will try it everyday.. your reward is arround 1800satosi/hours
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nice, I don't know much about Dash rates, but it's a good amount of Dogecoin every minute. But your balance is a bit low, soon your faucet will dry, give a look.
Hi there guys! I've started my own faucet just a couple of days now, but i'm working really hard on it to make it good for both ends.
My Faucet was made to help me start a gaming channel, but this doesn't matter much to you (i think). Dropp Games  Roll Eyes

I'll really appreciate advices and tips to make this faucet work nice for us.

Now i'm searching for:

Partners
– Help me fund the bitcoin faucet and i’ll place an ad banner of any ad network that you have, including adsense (1 slot).
– This will be made for one payment per week as long you want, for the higher bid.

Exchange referral for link ad.
– If you want your cryptocurrency address as referral to 1 or more links at my website, i’ll exchange for a link to my website or even direct to my faucet on your faucet.
– Your referral will be on the Diamond Level faucet list of the coin you choose.

i’ll host your faucet for free.
– I have 1 slot at my host service and i’ll set a faucet for you, for free.

Send a PM if you have interest or have any question.

My Faucets specs:

Faucets List - Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin... (list is under construction)

DroppDoge Faucet - 10 minutes faucet
Payout rate: 3 (70%), 2 (20%), 5 (10%) DOGE every 10 minutes.
Referral: 60%
Captcha: SolveMedia and reCaptcha
Claim button: 10 seconds
Popups: None
FaucetBOX

DroppDash Faucet - 10 minutes faucet.
Payout rate: 10000 (70%), 15000 (20%), 20000 (10%) satoshi every 10 minutes.
Referral: 60%
Captcha: SolveMedia and reCaptcha
Claim button: 10 seconds
Popups: None
FaucetBOX

DroppBit Faucet - 10 minutes faucet.
Not working yet, but please take a look and give me advices on how it should work.

Pages:
Jump to: