Pages:
Author

Topic: Searching Trading Effective strategy - page 2. (Read 274 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 24
November 13, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
I'm still new in trader but i wanna share my strategy and if not right maybe anyone can corrected me. I usually use the rsi , Macd, boilinger Bands and parabolic Sar. And because I trade daily I usually use time frames 1d and to strengthen usually open time frames 3d or 1w. But if I see at time frame 1h it is possible to growing up after passing macd, rsi and parabolic sar of course I will entry the market and took position.This is what I usually do when trading
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
November 13, 2018, 05:31:59 PM
I am interested in learning about How To Make Money With Bitcoin because I am a trader. Trading is my passion and profession. I always search effective trading strategy, Please write your trading strategy here. It can be benefited for newbie trader.

Are you sure that you're a trader and it is your job as you say? I find it hard to believe that someone who does trading for a living is asking these questions.

You could at least start to explore this market yourself. Trading here comes with more risks in general, but you can apply that what you know already to crypto as well, and from there figure out what this market is about. I'm pretty certain that most people here won't be able to recommend you anything other than buy low sell high, or to use a bot, or to accumulate while the prices are still 'low'.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 11:27:07 AM
I am interested in learning about How To Make Money With Bitcoin because I am a trader. Trading is my passion and profession. I always search effective trading strategy, Please write your trading strategy here. It can be benefited for newbie trader.
Pages:
Jump to: