Pages:
Author

Topic: SEC CFTC hearing - page 2. (Read 263 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
February 05, 2018, 03:27:52 AM
It will do good for cryptomarkets in the long run. We can fill or wallets/bags with smart coins and make money over time as well. Btw tether can only bring price to 5000 from 8000. not more.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 03:15:34 AM
Interesting times ahead.

It will bring worse to the market. I think total marketcap will be below 350.

Sorry for all those HODL pretenders and sad for those innocent people who are HOLDING believing these pretenders.

I am hoping for the good, I don't want you people to lose money but my inside sources says different.

I think it's a good move by a branch of Government to investigate those incident. SEC Hearing will certainly help those people who lose there money from fraudulent ICO. This will have impact to the cryptomarket for sure another blow to those doing HODL strategy. I just hope you guys know what are you doing in times of downtrend, It's not to late to do cut loss.

Activity: 245
Merit: 12
February 05, 2018, 02:13:10 AM
Good.  Too many scams and dumb money in crypto.  It's amazing to me how naive people are.  "Durrrr, crypto will bring down banking. Drrrr, crypto will bring down governments."   Some common sense, level-headed regulation is needed to keep the idiots who just want to blather on about lambos and moons in check.

Those idiots take advantage of those innocent people and make money. They pretend to HODL, while they sell. Ultimately the losers will be innocent people who keep on believing the hype of crypto. Forecast is such btc will be of null value in an year or two.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 12:59:42 AM
Good.  Too many scams and dumb money in crypto.  It's amazing to me how naive people are.  "Durrrr, crypto will bring down banking. Drrrr, crypto will bring down governments."   Some common sense, level-headed regulation is needed to keep the idiots who just want to blather on about lambos and moons in check.
February 05, 2018, 12:43:40 AM
Will it be end of tether? Is it going to expose one of the biggest scams in crypto?
February 04, 2018, 11:53:33 PM
Interesting times ahead.

It will bring worse to the market. I think total marketcap will be below 350.

Sorry for all those HODL pretenders and sad for those innocent people who are HOLDING believing these pretenders.

I am hoping for the good, I don't want you people to lose money but my inside sources says different.
Pages:
Jump to: