Pages:
Author

Topic: SEC might trigger a bloodbath today: >50%: May 7th: Wake Up! - page 4. (Read 532 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
In my opinion, this will only serve as an occasion for the next price movement in the market. Another opportunity to make money on the fall, and then on the price increase.

Agree, that's all, the decision can't destroy ethereum, just may lead to a crash and some people will buy it again but for ripple things might be different than ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
If you look at charts you will see that the withdrawals started yesterday.  Many coins/tokens ate in red right now. If Ethereum gets classified as security it will impact crypto on a foundational level but let's am very much optimistic about it

It would have to be delisted from every exchange immediately! You would have ZERO!
XRP is also in a class action in California. If it is deemed a security XRP will have to refund all the money people lost buying it from its high to its price today! It is ugly!
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
If you look at charts you will see that the withdrawals started yesterday.  Many coins/tokens ate in red right now. If Ethereum gets classified as security it will impact crypto on a foundational level but let's am very much optimistic about it
The SEC will decide the fate of ETH and XRP today

I think ETH is safe but XRP is questionable!

It might be a good day it might be an ugly day!

Can you give more info about the SEC / any sources?

Seems interesting and would love to read more.

https://www.ccn.com/ethereumeth-and-ripplexrp-are-noncompliant-securities-says-fmr-cftc-chairman/
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
Because of what ethereum is doing I think it shouldn't be any problem regarding them. To many developers and many start-ups and companies are build around it to simply try to kill it. Ripple offers good business model if they succeeded but it should pass, although I honestly don't see anything with ripple that I like because of the fact that it is centralized.

Here is some source of where you can inform yourself more about it: http://fortune.com/2018/05/01/sec-and-cryptocurrency-regulations/

Although I am sure there are other places that can provide valuable information regarding this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Nevertheless, we already see how the market began to react with a bearish trend! But still I hope that everything will stabilize
Activity: 658

I have heard about this news but please do not be too worried. Because I think both ETH and XRP are not bad, they have very good business campaigns and always grow their businesses. But there's another altcoin I'm worried about that's the XVG. I think it would be altcoin killed by the SEC because they do not have specific policies and cooperate with very unreasonable partners. how do u think about it?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
I don't think SEC would have any act again cryptocurrency and Ether or XRP.
I can't see any words that they say will be set ETH to become security.
this is people panic sell.
ETH price will pump to >1k next week
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
let's see if the SEC gives green signal to Ethereum and Ripple then the price of crypto will also be green
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

This is an important event and I feel like the current market correction could be due to this particular event itself. Majority of the market is in the red now which puts most of the coins and tokens in my portfolio in the red, but this is healthy for the market. I don't think this event will have a major impact on the crypto market. Ethereum and Bitcoin will continue their rally slowly and steadily and they will reach new highs by the end of this year(Am optimistic).

Yes that is probably why the market is red but no chart analyst took this into consideration when they said buy BTC as it was nearing 10K. These soothsayers should be put in prison.

The SEC are looking at many coins overtime if you are holding one they deem as a security you will face a BIG loss
Activity: 1036
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
This is an important event and I feel like the current market correction could be due to this particular event itself. Majority of the market is in the red now which puts most of the coins and tokens in my portfolio in the red, but this is healthy for the market. I don't think this event will have a major impact on the crypto market. Ethereum and Bitcoin will continue their rally slowly and steadily and they will reach new highs by the end of this year(Am optimistic).
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
It seems that this is not an accurate message.
Because America is just talking, not ultimately, people are panicking. Grin

You are completely misinformed. The ruling is today.

Google it bright ass: today is an important day for ETH and XRP
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
If ETH and XRP are given a green light I think ETH will go to 1000 USD today!
Thats a 40 percent gain on its price NOW: 715 USD
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
In my opinion, this will only serve as an occasion for the next price movement in the market. Another opportunity to make money on the fall, and then on the price increase.

Pages:
Jump to: