Pages:
Author

Topic: Second hard Fork impact - page 2. (Read 531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
October 24, 2017, 06:32:51 AM
there really wasn't any "BTG market scenario" to want it to repeat! some people said the rise was because of bitcoin gold but as you can see the block that was used has already come and long gone and we have build so many blocks on top of it already and price only dropped a tiny bit and it even recovered back up to $5700ish, so you can't really say the rise was because of BTG or it was a BTG market scenario.

that was mostly the natural course of bitcoin, being adopted, and rising,... and that only got intensified with bitcoin gold a little.

as for SegWit2x, i believe things can be a little different because it is more of a serious fork than the incomplete bitcoin gold which doesn't even have the code for it completed !
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
October 24, 2017, 06:17:53 AM
Hi, iam new and just wondering if BTG market scenario will be repeated again before the coming 2SegWit, i.e. BTC will go up while Alts falls, and if so, when that will be expected as there is a very short period from now to that to be happen ? some advises please

It is hard to tell if bitcoin and altcoin value will really be affected during SegWit2X event in which will happen i think on Nov 25. Most of posted here are all speculation in which only 50% accuracy of it may possible to happen. I suggest that we continue to hoard our coins then we will just wait and see what will happen on the day SegWit2x will take effect so that we could have a clearly an accurate market value details then after that we decide what to do next.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 05:50:04 AM
Hi, iam new and just wondering if BTG market scenario will be repeated again before the coming 2SegWit, i.e. BTC will go up while Alts falls, and if so, when that will be expected as there is a very short period from now to that to be happen ? some advises please
Pages:
Jump to: