Pages:
Author

Topic: Secret of Happiness - page 69. (Read 68362 times)

Activity: 513
Merit: 250
August 17, 2017, 04:30:51 AM
Happiness is an emotion that you need to work towards it. You need free time to be happy since responsibilities bring anxiety (the happiness killer).
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 03:31:38 AM
The secret is there is no secret. Some people are just naturally happy.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 17, 2017, 02:50:38 AM
smile, and simplicity
Activity: 6
August 17, 2017, 01:29:34 AM
simplicity, smiling, and truthfulness. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 209
August 17, 2017, 01:16:19 AM
it depends of your character but to me it was dropping the expectations.
Activity: 111
August 16, 2017, 11:10:22 PM
The secret of happiness is being contented of what you have in life being happy of what you have because the important thing to be happy is living with the one you love
Activity: 180
August 16, 2017, 10:51:46 PM
I think the secret of happiness is to be contented with what you have and what you're able to achieve in life.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
August 16, 2017, 10:50:51 PM
Hello,
Share please, what is necessary for Happiness of life. Love or Money

For me my happiness in my life is love because I earned money for my love one. My family my husband. Its necessary to do things earn money for your self but for the people who you love.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
August 16, 2017, 10:44:42 PM
First of all practice radical acceptance:  learn to accept the things you cannot change.  Accept what has happened in your past.

Make sure you are meeting all of your needs, not just one or two.  These include emotional and social needs as well as physical needs.

- Take care of physical ailments, exercise, abstain from drugs and alcohol, get enough sleep, and eat well.

- Tend to your relationships.

- One of our needs is accomplishment.  Get out there and do something with your life.  If this is making money then make money.

- But another need is to have fun.  Have fun.

- Some needs take hard work to meet.  Learn to do the hard things.  Embrace discomfort for the greater good.  People who choose comfort early end up uncomfortable later while those who do uncomfortable things early end up comfortable later.  You don't want to grow old with regret.

brand new
Activity: 0
August 16, 2017, 10:00:02 PM
happiness is unique for everyone. for some it's all about money, for others it's just enough to be loved.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
August 16, 2017, 10:37:47 PM
Secret to happiness is Live simply, respect the people around you specially your parents, work hard, help others and of course Love yourself.
Activity: 140
August 16, 2017, 10:15:42 PM
Hello,
Share please, what is necessary for Happiness of life. Love or Money

Both are important but it doesn't mean that if you have those it means you are happy. Happiness means being contented on what you have. Appreciating every good things that happens to your life rather than focusing on bad things that happen to you.
Activity: 28
August 16, 2017, 06:20:31 PM
i think all you need is enough money to don't worry about and enough love to feel not alone. every more is a bonus.
with less of one of these you can't be happy in my opinion
You can talk a lot about what is happiness And what is their secret. But I think that many will agree that even if you live peacefully in your family and Love each other, it does not have financial stability, even the mood in the family spoils very often. Therefore, money is one of the important aspects of a happy life.

absolutly. but if you don't know how to feed your kids, you can't tell me all you need is love  Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
August 16, 2017, 06:04:10 PM
i think all you need is enough money to don't worry about and enough love to feel not alone. every more is a bonus.
You can talk a lot about what is happiness And what is their secret. But I think that many will agree that even if you live peacefully in your family and Love each other, it does not have financial stability, even the mood in the family spoils very often. Therefore, money is one of the important aspects of a happy life.
Activity: 28
August 16, 2017, 05:49:44 PM
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 05:26:37 PM
n my mind not is posible to have life with money but without love, and yes at the contrary. So the most important is love
Activity: 121
Merit: 12
August 16, 2017, 12:43:44 PM
Biggest secret of happiness it is weeeeeeedddd
This is a joke

In fact, happiness is your family and money
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
August 16, 2017, 12:42:16 PM
I believe what one have one have to be satisfy with that that is the simple way Smiley
Activity: 182
August 16, 2017, 12:19:23 PM
Most of the people nowadays don't know the real meaning of happiness. They are now blinded by the money. That's why we have this kind of society. While reading those answer for this question most of you answered money. Yes, it's nice to have a lot of money but come on, try searching the right answer inside your heart.
Activity: 56
August 14, 2017, 08:14:40 AM
There is also a book titled: The Secret of Happiness, it has very good reviews, search for it, it's by Billy Graham, 2002.

Good read!
Pages:
Jump to: