Pages:
Author

Topic: ★Secret of successful crypto Trading★ - page 3. (Read 676 times)

Activity: 2380
Merit: 357
February 26, 2019, 08:43:07 AM
The feeling is like you are going to a jungle when you dont know anything at first. You keep on digging to have more information about the surroundings. After learning the techniques to survive, you can now produce your own. Ofcourse you should be wise and patient in every move you make and whenever there are bulls and bears in the way, you can get through it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 26, 2019, 07:41:21 AM
learn more and mate your abilities, and understand more about other people's experiences that have already done trading first, their experience is very valuable as your reference for trading ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 26, 2019, 06:44:56 AM
I totally agree with you. In the crypto market, many investors fail because they are often free investors and have no knowledge of investment.
We not only need to have knowledge about investment and analysis, we also need to have reasonable financial management skills. If you don't manage money well, you won't be able to manage any portfolio.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
February 26, 2019, 06:39:21 AM
I think the shared advice is definitely very good and everyone should definitely take time. Although we find ourselves proficient in trade, I think that everyone needs to keep their information up to date and constantly read new articles. I think that people who are new to this sector and who have just started to trade should definitely look at this article because there are really useful recommendations.
As a trader you shouldn't really completely stop if you are already profiting.You would really need to be updated anytime rather to be outdated.
Making yourself informed into current events and news will really be a good tool for you to add up when you are already making some analysis with your
trades. Success would vary or depend on how you do handle yourself and making profitable trades maybe not on constant ways but you are gradually earning.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
February 26, 2019, 05:27:49 AM
I think the shared advice is definitely very good and everyone should definitely take time. Although we find ourselves proficient in trade, I think that everyone needs to keep their information up to date and constantly read new articles. I think that people who are new to this sector and who have just started to trade should definitely look at this article because there are really useful recommendations.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
February 26, 2019, 12:32:32 AM
most of my predictions in analyzing crypto prices on the market always depend on the behavior of the great popes in the media, they the big popes can manipulate asset prices on the crypto market at any time, so I always wait for news and signals from various sources to be taken into consideration in crypto trading
Agreed, also majority of the users follow the simple principle with trading that can be adoptive to each and every form of trading. Whether it is commodity, asset, shares or whatever might be, with crypto the prediction needs to coincide to get the best return out of the same.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 25, 2019, 11:49:22 PM
most of my predictions in analyzing crypto prices on the market always depend on the behavior of the great popes in the media, they the big popes can manipulate asset prices on the crypto market at any time, so I always wait for news and signals from various sources to be taken into consideration in crypto trading
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 14, 2019, 03:22:08 PM
I am not going to suggest any tip for the traders here to make money from trading,Just want to that keep trading as your source of income but not source to be a millionaire since I didn't know anyone who traded actively become millionaire so don't waste your life and health by doing trading 24/7.
I believe there could no effective tip left out untold so that it will be helping people here to become more successful with their trading. I mean to say already thousands of times many tips were given out throughout this forum but still people are coming again and again and seeking something new but practically most tips just focusing on few things alone. Moreover I am not seeing anything wrong to target becoming millionaire by trading as anything will be possible if we are prepared ourselves appropriately.

I am hoping that long term trading or holding will be much profitable with no or less effort
You just revealed the secret of crypto trading. Yes, long term holding will have better ratio profits when comparing with active trading. Because active trading must be including losses time to time whereas long-term holding will cover all the rising markets.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
January 14, 2019, 03:02:48 PM
I have seen allot of traders being millionaire so I am also hoping to improve my status and good trading tip is to be patient and hold to trade for long time.

Where and who?

It's very unlikely to see a lot of traders become millionaire over here, and those who actually are a millionaire, won't just openly talk about it on the internet because they have a lot to lose.

Don't believe the fools on social media with tons of followers saying that they are a millionaire or even billionaire. Richard Heart fits in that category as well. This dude claims to be a billionaire, while no one has ever heard of him before crypto, there is nothing on the internet hinting that he is very wealthy, etc. He almost cried in one of his videos because being a Bitcoin maximalist made him lose out on 'tons' of altcoin gains. Roll Eyes

Now he is hardcore shilling his soon to be launched shitcoin called BitcoinHex, which will run on Ethereum. Says enough.
Activity: 109
Merit: 7
Perseverance pays... a lot!
January 14, 2019, 02:03:20 AM
after last year's falling, i think some ICO projects which are still exists are really future-promising. right now it's a good time for schedule investment. for example, use every 10% of your monthly income to buy bitcoin no matter what the price is, keep it this way until next year, you may find some surprises. if not, this kind of money you can affordable to loose
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 14, 2019, 02:01:49 AM
Well it’s good to share your tips id you know any thing that can make other users to trade safely. You are  right here that trading is good to continue because it takes small time to increase. I have seen allot of traders being millionaire so I am also hoping to improve my status and good trading tip is to be patient and hold to trade for long time.
Honestly crypto trading is risky enough to loss fund but wise trader who got enough knowledge and tips about whole crypto empire can easily make handsome profits. In my opinion long & short time trading both is profitable if a trader can absorb market situation. Basically these two types of trading technique should be applied carefully.
Yes you can make handsome profits but in the process of making profits you will lose your soul of life,you only will be looking at the market,you will be watching the market and calculating the price changes every minute,this is can't considered as life,just surviving this world here.Live your life don't just survive
copper member
Activity: 1204
Merit: 737
✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675
January 14, 2019, 01:13:12 AM
Well it’s good to share your tips id you know any thing that can make other users to trade safely. You are  right here that trading is good to continue because it takes small time to increase. I have seen allot of traders being millionaire so I am also hoping to improve my status and good trading tip is to be patient and hold to trade for long time.
Honestly crypto trading is risky enough to loss fund but wise trader who got enough knowledge and tips about whole crypto empire can easily make handsome profits. In my opinion long & short time trading both is profitable if a trader can absorb market situation. Basically these two types of trading technique should be applied carefully.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
January 13, 2019, 07:51:50 PM
I am not going to suggest any tip for the traders here to make money from trading,Just want to that keep trading as your source of income but not source to be a millionaire since I didn't know anyone who traded actively become millionaire so don't waste your life and health by doing trading 24/7.I am hoping that long term trading or holding will be much profitable with no or less effort
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 13, 2019, 04:06:28 AM
I am not going to suggest any tip for the traders here to make money from trading,Just want to that keep trading as your source of income but not source to be a millionaire since I didn't know anyone who traded actively become millionaire so don't waste your life and health by doing trading 24/7.I am hoping that long term trading or holding will be much profitable with no or less effort
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
January 13, 2019, 04:05:49 AM
Most traders don't need any background information. They don't even care what coin they trade. It's solely them versus the charts, where everything else is pretty much insignificant. What most of them do is wait for confirmations and act based on what they think will happen, and with how bots are programmed to do that what other bots do, it could turn out to be a more worthwhile form of trading.
What you are mentioning is ONLY applicable for an asset which will be having huge level of daily trading volume and a trader should focus only on short-term and should not have plans in long-term. Because, only when you are sure about background information like concepts and future developments, you may go for long term trading plans.

At the same time in my experience, all the trading charts/technical indicators/strategies are not working for all the trading pairs. If I need to trade one asset based on charts or some strategies then I should have tested that for at least two times so that I could be sure about the conditions are meeting so that I can go for trading them without checking any other things.

I mean to say even I am good at technical analysis, I cannot trade a new asset on the first day itself. Because, different assets require different trading strategies.
copper member
January 13, 2019, 01:14:11 AM

1. As an investor you would really need to plan on what would be the steps you would made not just hurrying yourself on purchasing coins without any basis nor study.
Searching up valuable informations such as project roadmaps and future plans or upcoming events is really important and with these informations you can able to utilize about possible prize
movement that if you can able to ride you can surely make profits.

2. Market manipulation? You cant avoid such thing and most of the time you would only realize that you got caught on a manipulation and its too late.

3. CMC is good for preference too look up some past price movements of the coins you planned to trade or invest on.

4. Dont believe into those groups who do provide signals.There might be some good ones but most of them arent really accurate at all and some do ask for fee.
Another bunch of important info 🙂.surely those will help new crypto traders
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
January 12, 2019, 09:15:45 AM

1. As an investor you would really need to plan on what would be the steps you would made not just hurrying yourself on purchasing coins without any basis nor study.
Searching up valuable informations such as project roadmaps and future plans or upcoming events is really important and with these informations you can able to utilize about possible prize
movement that if you can able to ride you can surely make profits.

2. Market manipulation? You cant avoid such thing and most of the time you would only realize that you got caught on a manipulation and its too late.

3. CMC is good for preference too look up some past price movements of the coins you planned to trade or invest on.

4. Dont believe into those groups who do provide signals.There might be some good ones but most of them arent really accurate at all and some do ask for fee.
copper member
January 12, 2019, 08:44:22 AM
You have said it all learn before you earn.  Not earn or lose before you learn.  Trading is not far from gambling and games and that means it is very risky and it is not advisable that you start trading without understanding how trading work and when to buy the right coins.
Yeah, I am completely agree with you that trading is not an easy task. Without having proper guidance and knowledge its really hard to be a successful trader. 
copper member
January 12, 2019, 08:39:22 AM
Thanks every respectable members who shared their valuable thoughts which gonna help any new crypto trader to make reasonable profits.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
January 08, 2019, 03:36:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: